05 stivo rear skirt??

KaZe-

Hey there,

im gonna buy a rear skirt for my stivo soon but i dont want the stock toyota dealer rear skirt would any one have any pics of nicer ones out there but lyk kinda in melbourne so it would be lyk an easier option i wouldent want to import something so big u knoe.... if it comes down to it i probly might have to get the stock toyota dealer rear skirt.

Cheers Steve,

Hey there,

im gonna buy a rear skirt for my stivo soon but i dont want the stock toyota dealer rear skirt would any one have any pics of nicer ones out there but lyk kinda in melbourne so it would be lyk an easier option i wouldent want to import something so big u knoe.... if it comes down to it i probly might have to get the stock toyota dealer rear skirt.

Cheers Steve,

I believe i've posted a request on a topic like this b4....hmmm

But here is my request again...

Yea steve, i'm in da same boat as u tooz...but can't seem to find a stockist yet....Not sure of whether to wait for Cybercentury to start bringin in facelifted Stivo merchandise...or go to Jetspeed.... :unsure::unsure:

N e 1 got clues or helpful directions.....please do ^_^

Jonny

c-one rear skirt has the exhaust outlet on the wrong side ;)

twin exhaust system :)

not so easy Tom and the c-one rear skirt is moulded to have the exhaust outlet in the right spot for JDM rollas. We have the exhaust on the other side and cutting that section out would make the skirt look strange as it does not have the moldings around the tip outlet.

c-one rear skirt has the exhaust outlet on the wrong side ;)

nothing a bit of good filling platic welding cant fix! and then ready for primer and paint!

but after already going to the expense of getting thie exhausts done once wouldn't a better suited rear skirt be better. There are plenty out of Germany that would fit much better too, not the mention the Bomex one, which does not require any cutting at all...

where abouts is jet speed? i gotta go out to cyber century on the week end and make em get somthing in... xD i heard of jetspeed but dont knoe where it is. c-one is one the left side i noticed lolz oh i wouldent wanna wait for that it would take ages to come in.

Cheers steve,

but after already going to the expense of getting thie exhausts done once wouldn't a better suited rear skirt be better. There are plenty out of Germany that would fit much better too, not the mention the Bomex one, which does not require any cutting at all...

Good point. It'd also be harder down the track to replace the skirt (if you or the new owner ever needed to). The C-one rear skirt would be great for some people though as they have the front lip and wing tips already. May as well go all C-one. Depends on their priority I guess. Budget, looks, future probs, etc.

where abouts is jet speed? i gotta go out to cyber century on the week end and make em get somthing in... xD i heard of jetspeed but dont knoe where it is. c-one is one the left side i noticed lolz oh i wouldent wanna wait for that it would take ages to come in.

Cheers steve,

Just make sure you get the right one as some of them are for the sedan. Make sure you ask them if it fits the hatchback. I purchased a rear lip from there once but it didn't fit when I tried it on.

From memory, they are about $150 unpainted from Cyber Century.

full sick brO!! lolz orrite thnx mate ill check it out on the weekendies

Steve,

Let us know how u go bro...could maybe get a group buy goin if there are favourable interested responses from other forum members ^_^

lmaoo man.... i wanna be a different kind of stivo lolz i dont want every guy having the same rear skirt hence... getting the stock one but i think ill get lost going to clayton i might just get a stock one... we'll see ill let u guys knoe anyhow lolz

Steve,

full sick brO!! lolz orrite thnx mate ill check it out on the weekendies

Steve,

OH my *** bro u dinged my Ride! lol! dont u just love wog talk!

thats the toyota one i went there this morning and the guy in the parts area said he had to call them and ask if it would fit on the facelift one... he said that the catalog he had was for the 2002-2004 and he said he'll get back to me on monday... but he said it would be about 320-350 >.< for the same rear skirt as gazooms

Paid $319 for mine unpainted.

Just be careful when installing the rear skirt.

My one was 1-2mm to long on both sides. The guy that installed for me had to put some spacers in for me so the top of the skirts would sit flush on the bumper.

For the Sydney guys if your geting the part unpainted you might as well get it installed and painted from the same guy I did.

I was his ginny pig as he hadn't installed a corolla body kit before now that he has done it once should take him half the time.

good luck guys.

Cheers

Paid $319 for mine unpainted.

Just be careful when installing the rear skirt.

My one was 1-2mm to long on both sides. The guy that installed for me had to put some spacers in for me so the top of the skirts would sit flush on the bumper.

For the Sydney guys if your geting the part unpainted you might as well get it installed and painted from the same guy I did.

I was his ginny pig as he hadn't installed a corolla body kit before now that he has done it once should take him half the time.

good luck guys.

Cheers

yeah cool! might just do that!!

Corzza,

Just keep in mind one other thing mate.

Because you have the X-force twin tip muffler on your car you may need to have the muffler adjusted outwards.

On the first fitment my exhaust tip was sitting behind the rear skirt.

Cost me $40 to have the tip adjusted but the twin loop is a single 3" tip and easy to do.

Cheers,

Gazoom

Corzza,

Just keep in mind one other thing mate.

Because you have the X-force twin tip muffler on your car you may need to have the muffler adjusted outwards.

On the first fitment my exhaust tip was sitting behind the rear skirt.

Cost me $40 to have the tip adjusted but the twin loop is a single 3" tip and easy to do.

Cheers,

Gazoom

Mmmm! thats a very good point! il try find one and trial fit it to see!