Melbourne Sportivo Meet

Just got home from the meet, it was awesome =) nice meeting you all and seeing so many stivos all together! sorry i couldnt stay for dinner, study awaits.

what happened

in all about 15 or so cars rocked up (in lift of course :lol:) we then moved to holden and lined them up. after that we decided to move down to toyota for some proper photos, a quick run or two, and then dinner.

personal thoughts

awesome to see the stivo in action from the outside. it seems as tho noone could refrain from hitting lift thru out the day :lol:.

thanks to everyone who made it on my behalf hope to do it again soon. kcorro is organising a meet for next sunday same place, so if u couldnt make it today, come along to that.

photos

here are some photos from my camera, wasnt sure how to host them on atoc, so i chucked em up on my webspace, if u want the full versions (twice the res, 1.5mb) PM me. msg me if any busted links.

IMG_1188-preview.jpg

full version

IMG_1190-preview.jpg

full version

IMG_1193-preview.jpg

full version

IMG_1198-preview.jpg

full version

IMG_1204-preview.jpg

full version

IMG_1209-preview.jpg

full version

IMG_1210-preview.jpg

check out the billboard in the background :D

full version

IMG_1196-preview.jpg

full version

IMG_1205-preview.jpg

full version

Edited by richi

Nice post richi, they look great out the front of the 'T' h.q. :)

Nict to meet everyone today, it's just nice to cruze alongside some and look at them on the road, and I will add, a group of them looks menacing circulating in the traffic going to Lorimer st :ph34r: .... Just like playstation...... :D :D

Thanks for the Info trd_141 on the wheels!

And thanks to everyone!

Thanks for the photos dude, they look awesome man! I;ve got Kcorro's videos on my laptop and I'm trying to compile them together with my photos as well. If you could bring your photos on a CD or something, I'll put them all together and pass them to whoever wants it. TRD_141, put your photos on a CD as well and pass them to me on the 20th. Then I'll compile them together.

Anyway, awesome meet today! Had a great time chatting and hanging out with you guys. After dinner, Kcorro, sport1vo and I went for coffee at Lygon and we hang out till 1130pm. sport1vo's girl was calling him and asking him why he's taking so long, :P he forgot to tell her that we're boys talking about our toys that's why. :lol:

Would love to have taken more photos next time with all 15 cars altogether. Cos we were parked in a row outside Holden, I couldn't get a good shot of all the cars.

Anyway, if we were to organise a proper photo shoot of all Melb ATOC members cars, would you guys be keen to come put for a photo session? Nothing fancy, just get our cars parked in a nice spot in nice weather and take some good group shots. What say you?

Good to have met new guys as well. Esp IZZ "LIFT" FE, richi, Blackzze, Danz, 8400rpm, sleeppysportivo (NSW) and the usual sport1vo, Kcorro, toyo78 and trd_141. Peekay34 made an appearance in his red beast of a car as well as lucio_libre, Ilivfor6 and Pecker who made a quick appearance. Thanks to the moderators for making this a slightly more official meet. Had a tough time remembering everyone's names as well.

man, it's 1am and I better go. Driving up to Warranumbool tomorrow morning. Cheers guys! :)

Yeah a photo shoot would be good E-gene, You guys went to toyota in altona after peekay, stewart and i left? It was awesome going to Holden headquarters, i was last in a row of 7-8 of us, and i was checking out the people's reaction, it was funny, like we were a bikie gang intruding town.

Yeah, we did look like a bunch of bikies of something.

Sorry you didn't come with us for the photoshoot dude. Next time man. Just looked at my photos, got some pretty funny ones. Will post them up when I can.

it was a pleasure meeting everyone! i had a great time and i look forward to meeting you again next sunday on the collins street extension at 6 pm. remember to bring warm clothes because it is a night meet. i will take us to somewhere special to hang out for the night.

Would be nice to organise a All Australia meet one day? over a long weekend or something.

The question would be where would we all meet? If it's somewhere central between NSW and VIC cos we are the 2 biggest groups then I guess we'll meet in Canberra? :lol: But then again we don't want to leave the QLD guys out either right? :D