ZZE123R vs. DC2

I dunno about price range but what about a RS200? they pack a hell of a punch for a N/A 2L

WTF is an RS200 ???

it looks like an is200 but it has dual vvti... its like 180kw or something crazy

i think the only thing that has a chance against the type R is the fto gp version R

yeahh i wanna see these stats too. lol theres heaps of "stats" and they all vary so i dont bother with them anymore. a celica was a 15.8second car and i broke that with a 15.2 so i dont belive them lol.

15.2 should be a stock dc2r? iv seen dc2r's break into the 14's stock easily.

btw while were at it, who u rekon will win corollasportivo/celica vs fto gpx.

my mates got on but its trip so yea =/ cant compare :P

sry for hijackin thread xD

Celica should win. But then again, i had intake exhaust and tuned ecu when i was racing them.

And yeh, for stats, 15.052 with 2.537 60ft in celica with just a cut up intake.

A FTO GPX is a V6 2litre MIVEC, they are quite torquey, so they should jump the start im guessing, but the 2zz has good top end so it should catch up after 2nd gear. But this is assuming its a manual GPX, a tiptronic would be slower. But there are some FTOs with the 5 speed tip, but they are rare.

Mate had a FTO before, they handle awesome stock. I love the look of them though, some hate it but you have to give credit as it still looks like a modern car.

i think the only thing that has a chance against the type R is the fto gp version R

yeahh i wanna see these stats too. lol theres heaps of "stats" and they all vary so i dont bother with them anymore. a celica was a 15.8second car and i broke that with a 15.2 so i dont belive them lol.

I had a run recently with a silver GPX that lives just around the corner. Girl driving. Impressed me, but I out did her in my stock tivo. 4 car lengths @ 130km/h shutdown, and I would've kept pulling away by the looks. She drove well, poor girl couldn't shift very well though. She had an exhaust modification but that's about it. She only just bought the car I think, so after some shifting practice I think she'll be a dangerous one hehe. Next time we meet it will be a more interesting race. The FTO's handle very well I agree.

Then again I'll have my spec III, injen cai and excedy hd clutch by then maybe muahahahaha.

Oh and Dylan, I'll suprise you when project AE86 is underway in the many years to come ;) Chassis strengthening is already researched (i.e: which parts of the body require tacking/spot welding and strengthening foam in the panels). Should be a fun project. :D

Edited by bADbOYz

it looks like an is200 but it has dual vvti... its like 180kw or something crazy

Thankyou !

Yeah an Altezza RS200 would be the business . :D

Rear Wheel Drive :D

Would spank most Sportivos :(

FTO WTF? Ive destroyed every FTO ive been against (All V6 manuals). Is the ver R different?

I think in MOTOR they have the Sportivo with a 16sec quarter, but most seem to be low 15 sec, high 14 sec cars.

FTO WTF? Ive destroyed every FTO ive been against (All V6 manuals). Is the ver R different?

I think in MOTOR they have the Sportivo with a 16sec quarter, but most seem to be low 15 sec, high 14 sec cars.

Low 15 high 14 ??? yeah with Mods

Im yet to receive a slip from a stock sportivo??

...the Takumi fad will be over in many years to come... :P

It's not the fad or the panda bear look I want sir :D

I just want the car. I like what it can do.

Plus mine won't be black and white. Colour and interior re-haul will be well thought out. This is a long way off though.

i thought Shao and Weiwei both proved that the Stivo is quicker than DC2Rs (141kw) and DC5Rs (147kw)and a few Civic Vti-Rs (+-118kw) a while ago, and then BanGn in his STOCK Stivo beat the Type S with muffler mod (154kw stock). It was after this run that BanGn put his mods on, that's what i read anyway. All these drag wins were after 3rd gear, i think Weiwei said the Hondas were surprised by the Stivo's 4th gear which i can vouch can even outdrag an RX8 and a MY05 WRX (stock) ;) This goes to show gear ratios are very important ;) and our 4th gear lands us smack bang on 7000rpm.

FTOs with 2litre V6 MIVEC are quick when they are in good condition. They have a very good 1st gear but too tall 2nd gear and 3rd gear makes them slower compared to the DC2R, but only just. In Japan back when they were just released with the S14 Silvia, the FTO was even quicker then the Silvia around Tsukuba race track. They would be a low-mid 15s car if driven by a good driver and in good condition.

And an Altezza has 215hp from what i know, so about 155kw :P not superfast in drags, quickest tested in 1999 when they were released in Japan was a 14.9??s 1/4mile, mostly 15s 1/4s. On the track it was beaten by the DC2R.

Edited by ZEEROLLA