NOBLE TOYOTA CHULLORA SERVICE

GAZOOM

Hi All Toyota Owners,

Just a heads up I took my car there for service over the weekend got it back with 5-6 deep scratches down to the plastic around the front of the car.

I called them about it and the service manager said to me " we have honest guys working in the service department I'll ask the guy that service your car"

Calls me back and he goes" No he said he did not scratch your car" :blink:

F#ckin cunt5

I checked with Toyota Australia and they said I can take my car to any dealer for service without voiding my 3 year warranty.

So do yourself a favour Sydney toyota owner go somewhere else.

Edited by GAZOOM

DAMN! thats the same ***** me bro?!! my scratchs where at the front of my grill near the badge (facelift and theres about 2 deep white scratchs and rest are small it was for my service also i was thinking of going back and owning them!! but i was to happy with the clucth adjustment..... but yer maybe when they service it they lean onto that part and there tools scracth it but yer i had the same problem..

Steve,

Dude sorry to hear about that. Somthing like that is very hard to prove that they have did it so even if you made a scene you have no proof that they did it which sucks :( :angry::angry::angry:

After reading this I might take pictures of my car before handing over the keys I think.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All Toyota Owners,

Just a heads up I took my car there for service over the weekend got it back with 5-6 deep scratches down to the plastic around the front of the car.

I called them about it and the service manager said to me " we have honest guys working in the service department I'll ask the guy that service your car"

Calls me back and he goes" No he said he did not scratch your car" :blink:

F#ckin cunt5

I checked with Toyota Australia and they said I can take my car to any dealer for service without voiding my 3 year warranty.

So do yourself a favour Sydney toyota owner go somewhere else.

Sorry to hear about your misfortune there Gazoom but I know exactly how you feel......

With my recent 10,000km service I have all 4 wheels rotated and what I found on the front back left hand side alloy wheels were scratches where the nut holes are. They have obviously used a bigger nut bit to take the wheels off and as they have triggered it off it has shaved off the metal surrounds of the wheel nut holes :angry::angry::angry::angry:

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah good i idea... before i put my car into a service i will take pictures with the dates on them and if it comes back any different they can call their lawyer.

PS... sorry to open back up such a old topic haha just realised..

Edited by SPTIVO_LUVA

• 7 years later...

The worse service ever, they charged me for normal service $323, then I called different Toyota I ve been quoted $265 but its too late .
when I got home I just noticed that the corner of the bumper bar out of its place,
on the time of the booking they have mentioned that they will provide me with a free car wash, what they have done just spray it with water and wipe it off, the bulbar , tyres , mags, side steps, the roof, hasn't been touch at all even with water.
Also , I have purchased a brand new van Toyota 2013, as its known there is a check up on any brand new car after 1000 km driving , they took the van 5 mints exactly then they return it back and its finished, I don't know what type of check up they have done .
very bad service with customer service !!!