AFTERMARKET PRE-FACELIFT FOG LIGHTS GROUP BUY

MarkMish

Hi all!!!!

We have had confirmation from the seller that he will give us these foglights for a definate $150 if we can buy 10.

The foglights are a PAIR and come with all WIRING, the SWITCH and RELAY too.......they are after market though not genuine toyota. This will fit the pre- facelift corolla models.

for people that are not in sydney i will get back to u with the exact postage price please add this on top of the $150.......i will be sending them via registered post for safety.............please pm me you name and any questions and i'll add your name to the list.

for ppl outside SYDNEY please pm your postcode too for exact postage price.....................:D

thanks.

LIST OF INTERESTED PPL:

OH84BY

GREY-ROLLA

RME1

LIMZ ROLLA

PENDING

KEN

CONQUEST

JADE

SUPRATHAI

Im curious to know about the "GAPS"..... last thing i want is some dodgy gaps.

Also are there any pictures of it? What colour is the bulb? I dont want yellow, i want white (normal white that is).

Also rolla02, is it a slab of coopers per install? :P

Put me down for a tentative "in"

Since im in Sydney ill just do pick up. :D

Edited by neK

gonna try and get some pics up early next week............:D and we will find out what colour the bulb is we wont want yellow either when we have super white headlights too.............:D

i am deffinately intersted.... put me down as pending.... wanna see what colour the bulbs are, and like conquest, if the wiring plugs into the standard loom...

thanks

sorry guys to do this but i will have to hand this group buy over to voy (grey-rolla).

due to some fortunate circumstances we will no longer be needing fog lights.....;)

voy has all the information to proceed with the group buy. i will leave this thread open for the meantime. and i will forward all ur names back to voy to proceed with the buy.

if no one wants to take over then i will have to close it. pm if anyone wants the contact details of the place.

:D

sorry again guys...............but keep ur eyes out for project OH84BY............... :P

so we are still waiting for pics and wiring info about these..... i am really keen but am getting kinda antsy about the wait....

does the supplier have a website so we can have a look at some pics??

The supplier does not have a website, I am pretty sure the foglights will fit. Unfortunately at this point my cash is tied up with my exhaust and sound system project. So i am now asking for someone who is willing to take in charge of this group buy.? If so i can give you the details. $175 is the normal. $150 for 10 sets.

Cheers. :huh: