PICS of MY ROLLA?!

there buddy club p1s 17 inch... eyelids from c-one in japan :ph34r: took ages to come in lolz

thnx all for the comments.....

*cough i think mine looks better then northys <_< cough* :D :P :)

just need my rear skirt,visors and c-one CFB and ill be ill be happy ;)

once again thnx to vyet and brian.

yi i got the pipe at auto barn for lyk $60!!!!!! :o cuz those MOTHER F***ERS! at purple pig didint have it i even called them up and asked them if they have it they said yes!!! but when i came they said they dont get this stuff..... bastards...

theres a brothel near purple pig

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there buddy club p1s 17 inch... eyelids from c-one in japan :ph34r: took ages to come in lolz

thnx all for the comments.....

*cough i think mine looks better then northys <_< cough* :D :P :)

just need my rear skirt,visors and c-one CFB and ill be ill be happy ;)

once again thnx to vyet and brian.

yi i got the pipe at auto barn for lyk $60!!!!!! :o cuz those MOTHER F***ERS! at purple pig didint have it i even called them up and asked them if they have it they said yes!!! but when i came they said they dont get this stuff..... bastards...

theres a brothel near purple pig

Bro wat can i say its hot man......SMOOTH CRIMINAL

ty once again im acutually getting the rear skirt in soon but the toyota bastards wont reply me they said the rear skirt MIGHT not fit my facelift cuz its the 05 model and they only got the catalog for the 2001-2004 i think can anyone verify that it will fit my car?? and u can get replicas from firesport or that site whateva its called..

Steve,

the original buddy club p1 racing rims are still available...u just have to know where to look ;)

a new set of p1 racing rims is as rare as rocking horse shi7....but used ones can be found in average to mint conditions :)

sometimes it helps to venture outside the tocau forums and into other car forums ;)

ty once again im acutually getting the rear skirt in soon but the toyota bastards wont reply me they said the rear skirt MIGHT not fit my facelift cuz its the 05 model and they only got the catalog for the 2001-2004 i think can anyone verify that it will fit my car?? and u can get replicas from firesport or that site whateva its called..

Steve,

Oh man that's funny. What a bunch of idiots Toyota are. The only thing different cosmetically between the 03/04 and the 05's are the tailights, and of course the front end (on the outside that is). Of course a rear skirt would fit...I can't see why not man...really. It just goes on to any 01 - 05 corolla hatch.

just adding afew more the to collection..

yea they dont make p1's no more, i seen this shop around my area called "steve's wheels" which has them.. how ironic rofl. but if u keep a lookout on other forums they do pop up once n awhile 2nd hand.

2nd pic numberplate was photochopped out.

steveunderch1.jpg

stevepurpleeih7.jpg

Edited by vyets

rofl its my toy ^_^ i brought it with me ROFL JK

its in this shopping center called highpoint down here pretty funky :P

apprantly its called the "purple people eater" :o thats why no one ever sits in the car just incase! :lol:

just adding afew more the to collection..

yea they dont make p1's no more, i seen this shop around my area called "steve's wheels" which has them.. how ironic rofl. but if u keep a lookout on other forums they do pop up once n awhile 2nd hand.

2nd pic numberplate was photochopped out.

steveunderch1.jpg

stevepurpleeih7.jpg

It is so hot man~~~ how much you low your car by the way?

Nunawading gave gave me two prices for the skirt.

I rang them up and they said $280 bux inc GST, then went to pay upfront and they said $330. I told them that they quoted me $280. They said they dont know what I'm talking about and they couldn't do it cheaper. I then said stuff em.

yeah they quoted me 280 but somehow i think that will change now lol, anyway carmate and castle hill toyota (NSW) would be my next two places to try if your after the toyota spec rear skirt

Fibreglass??? No thanks.

At least the toyota genuine one is proper plastc. That's just me though.

The Meerkat rear skirt is good also.......

the rear skirt will fit toyota nunawading have a decent price but i wouldnt mine a c-one but that damn exuast hole on the other side!!!

I'm getting the c-one soon :D

It'll cost around $100 to switch from the axel-back to the left side. That's probably what i'll be doing.