GROUP BUY TRD SHORT SHIFTER

SyxXPaC

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When do we have to pay duty and GST if he values the whol elot for 300 Bucks or somthing?

If the total invoiced price (including p&h) is less than $1000 then duty & GST is not payable ....

When you pay vary's depending on how u get the stuff in .... when ever i use UPS a UPS agent will give me a call and ill give them my credit details n walla thats it .....

Using normal importation methods is the worst ... u'll get a letter i think saying u have to pay up 2 get ur goods ... n so u pay that n then when its confirmed they send it 2 u i think ..... or u can get it from botany ... Guys ???

Ive never done the second as ive heard story's where it can take weeks to clear customs .... each n every time when i use UPS it clears in less than an hour .... i guess u get wat u pay for .....

Its all through EMS 2 - 3 business days

when i got the apexi stuff with him it just came 2 days later but that was only 130 buyvks worth of stuff

Anyway boys Mario is taking over this group buy as he may have a good price from a supplier in AU

Mario take it away ....

Its all through EMS 2 - 3 business days

when i got the apexi stuff with him it just came 2 days later but that was only 130 buyvks worth of stuff

Anyway boys Mario is taking over this group buy as he may have a good price from a supplier in AU

Mario take it away ....

ok guys as i was speaking with bill to save the hassles of getting them ourselves, i got a good deal from a local supplier.

here is exactly what he said ,

(quote) "if u have 16 poeple interest $290 but the short shify fit for ZZE123,

under 10 more than 7-10 i give u 300.

so there it is. if we get the 16 ppl we can have it delivered to our door hassle free FOR $290.

and for the interstate ppl i can FOC postage to one of my branches and someone can pick it up from each state or if they are not to big i caN send to someones place and then they can distribute them out ect....

but we can work dat out later.

please i DO NOT want to hear maybe/pencil me in/ not sure ect...

all we need now is Yes or No.

the quicker we get these done the quicker we can get them sent.

they should be coming via EMS , will confirm once i know.

Going through EMS is the best - as it goes through Australia Post and delivered by their contractors and you can track the item's location at all times.

If total inclusive of shipping doesn't exceed $500 AUD we don't have to pay any customs/gst/import duty.

So if they're willing to ship two TRD SS's per package - then we're okay.

I'm in for $280. I just hope the supplier is trustworthy...

YES for me @ $290.

Edited by Bit Racer

ok guys im going to start a list off ppl interested:

PLEASE PM ME SO I CAN ADD YOU TO THE LIST;

1.iNdCeNt

2.Bit Racer

3.kelvin33

4.76ACC

5.RedLiner

6.Blue_Stivo

7.Jimz

8.kungfucamel

sorry have to ask ths before i give a definate answer, how long will it take to get to aus/me and when do you need the money?

via ems shouldnt take mroe thank a week or so....

Ok so it's $290 plus postage to Brisbane right???? :)

"interstate ppl i can Free Of Charge postage to one of my branches and someone can pick it up from each state or if they are not to big i caN send to someones place and then they can distribute them out ect...."

no, it will not be delivered to you door unless u wanna pay for postage... u will need to either pick it up from the supplier located near the city, from me located in cabramatta, or our monthly meet. at villawood.