Silver Sportivo

hehehe. that would be me. did it have a scatch on the front bumper? hehehe took me ages to find parking that night. It's been one long weekend. i probably had 12hours of sleep in total over the whole weekend. (including friday night)

what where you up to that night?

Picked up my sister from the city and stayed up there for a while, i wasnt driving, as a joke one of the people that were there said give ur button a try to see if it would open, no luck :(

hehehe :D well, if it opened up all us sportivo drivers would be in big trouble. :lol:

or it could be like a communism thing. we can all share our sportivos. hehehe. i want to drive Xoom, Influx and Peekay's rolla! hhahaha

Oh... i also passed a black Stivo on the Princes Highway on Saturday night. Looked pretty stock (as is mine)... and i'd probably expect someone on here to have given chase... but i'll ask anyways... anyone on here?

Also... spotted... blue Stivo at the BP near Maccas at Norwest today.

If i drove yesterday Tivo Matt i would say that it was me but sorry i didnt as i fill up petrol there or at the BP on Sunnyholt rd.

Might catch u round... u drive down the M2 ? I also pick up a collegue in norwest so u might see me through there also ;) ;)

LOL qkslvr keep trying mate :P :P :P

Cheers

Bill

If i drove yesterday Tivo Matt i would say that it was me but sorry i didnt as i fill up petrol there or at the BP on Sunnyholt rd.

Might catch u round... u drive down the M2 ? I also pick up a collegue in norwest so u might see me through there also ;) ;)

LOL qkslvr keep trying mate :P :P :P

Cheers

Bill

hahah well you prolly won't see me as i put around in a work van :P lol but i may see you! I work just opposite that BP in the AAMI building (not in AAMI itself).

Oh well... will have to keep an eye out for your beast... would be interesting... out of all the Stivo's i have seen i don't think i have seen one that is modded.

You might not be able to tell me appart as it looks stock as a rock ;) ;)

and looks can be very deceptive as a lot of people have found out ..... its only a corolla i hear all the time :lol::lol::lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...
You might not be able to tell me appart as it looks stock as a rock ;) ;)

and looks can be very deceptive as a lot of people have found out ..... its only a corolla i hear all the time :lol::lol::lol::lol:

well there is another cascade Stivo doing regular rounds in the Norwest area. Saw it again today. I'm pretty sure it wasn't you though as it wasn't stock... had some pretty sweet looking alloys on it and possibly lowered? I was on a roll today... spotted three Stivos. A white one turning right onto old windsor rd at the end of the M2 at around 7:30am, a silver one heading through Norwest and the familiar cascade blue one.