Finally someone who isnt prepared to say what everyone wants to hear

xoom

Im not usually a political person who likes to get involved in the politics of a situation....

but i thought for those who keep getting hammered with the views of only whats occured in the last 4 weeks will find this an educational piece of footage that will give you a bit of background ....

Im surprised thats even being shown. I thought someone high up the chain would have figured a way to have that removed.

Im glad someone has finally managed to tell the truth.

Everyday the media feeds all this bull**** about Hezbollah are terrorists and and extremists... what a crock of sh!t. Too bad the media has infiltrated too many minds already.

They are only trying to defend their country (however i must admit, prior to my friend telling me this and giving me an education on the history, i did believe what the media told me... rather ashamed of that, but at least now i know whats really happening).

Its amazing how the media try to paint an image of Hezbollah and refer to them as extremists, with hints that they have ties to Osama Bin Laden, when really they are totally against him.

When Mel Gibson made those comments, all my mate said "its amazing what truth comes out when you're drunk" :lol:

He has balls. I respect balls.

EDIT: They alter the volume of his mic and allow the newsreader to just talk over the top of him. Typical media. *** I hate them.

Did you also notice that the footage being shown on the left had its sound turned on when he was speaking, and when the reporter was speaking that footage sound was muted? <_<

you cant download it from the site however using some IT proess ... ok i was procrastinating :P :P :P ... ive captured it .... ill host it somewhere

that is absolutely brilliant. that guy knows his stuff and isnt afraid to rip into the media for twisting the minds of pretty much everyone... and he's intelligent enough to string his thoughts into an invincible argument...

love it. thanks bill... to be honest i havent really had an opinion on whats going on - but this guy has made more sense than anything else ive read or seen..

i really respect that bit at the end where he accuses her of not giving a damn for the palestinians who were killed by an isreali warship, but knew the names of all the israeli prisoners... that was excellent...

5MB version of the interview ... for u 56K'ers or capped broadband people

15MB version of the interview for u broadband users

My thoughts and opinions on the matter are simple .... while the government there is totally corrupted and has financial and political ties to powers that be outside the country .... both that back the israeli's & hezbolah there will never be peace in the region .....

The entire parliment needs to be whipped out and started from scratch with people that are not influenced by the past .... There are more lebanese people outside of lebanon than there are in lebanon ... so i cant see this as being a problem .... but while these polly's wanna protect their positions of power and dishonest wealth that they have built up on the backs of the poor people ... this will never happen .....

people just have no shame ......

He has balls. I respect balls.

EDIT: They alter the volume of his mic and allow the newsreader to just talk over the top of him. Typical media. *** I hate them.

Did you also notice that the footage being shown on the left had its sound turned on when he was speaking, and when the reporter was speaking that footage sound was muted? <_<

That's it. You're spot on. That's what they were doing. *** I hate news!!!!

Rob if u hated the media before then ur gonna hate them even more after this .....

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7828123714384920696

news reporting at its finest

Rob if u hated the media before then ur gonna hate them even more after this .....

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7828123714384920696

news reporting at its finest

After seeing this you realise just how much the world has lost it. Israel and the US etc seem to be using the earth, and the idea of life in general, as a toilet. Been going on for so so so long as well.

Thanks for that Bill.

Without adding any of my own opinions, Have a watch of the following video!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wPglHZQf-0

Yep ive seen that video .... however im not sure about the relevance of this video given the context of what i have originally posted ?

Im not refering to religious issues or battering at shi'iti vs sunni or islam vs jews vs christians .... the views presented here were of a country carrying out acts of massive attrocities and getting away with it .... again not sure there was a religious spin ?? or the fact i was presenting a religious arguement ?

but on the religious front this video doesnt preach anything more than what the bible (and i mean the original testements ) does to the christians to kill the infideals .... i mean thats what the crusades was all about and ive read out of the torah and its views on killing the women and children of ur enemy .... so if you do want to present a level arguement u really do need to present all the facts ..... that would be good .....

I also find it funny as to what the clip is called but yet the lady herself denounces she is part of any religion ....

but to put another spin on the video take a look at this

Now back to my point

My views were of the israeli state and the unjustices and acts of terrony they are carrying out on the people and the lies and deseatfulness of how they present themselves to be legitimate and to be themselves vitcims in the situation ...... i dont think so .....

the israel state carries out mass amounts of injustices on the palestinans and the lebanese people but yet it is somehow justified ???? This has nothing to do with Islam or Judaism or Christianity .... however its so simple to see how people try and mix the 2 in order to delude the facts ......

The facts are simple ...... Israel's treatment of the people is cruel and should not be tolerated and as long as they continue to behave the way they are there will never be peace in the region .....

So if u can show a shred of substantial evidence that contridicts what ive said .... please do show me

i am sick of it.. just too much violence in this world, all because of men's desires and ignorance. Sometimes i just turn the news off because it just makes me so sick watching it! I can type a few thousand word essay on how i feel but i won't.

oh great vids btw Bill although i am having trouble with the links, i know what its about. Politics can be very very cruel and history has taught us many lessons but none the politicians want to know.

I applaud transparency in the media though, Australia and the US are pretty good in this area, some other countires in the world arn't as fortunate, say a wrong word you get sued bankcrupt or jailed. But then again free media can also create a lot of problems.

and religion or faith has got nothing to do with it. if only people can practice the indiscriminative, undistorted teachings of religious founders, there will be more peace.

Edited by ZEEROLLA

Without adding any of my own opinions, Have a watch of the following video!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wPglHZQf-0

That is purely about religion and one person's totally skewed view on it.

Yes there a muslin extremists that take things to a totally different level, but there are also many other muslims that totally disagree with those extremists thinkings/teachings.

The people that lady in the video refers too are ones who have a skewed version of the teachings. Ive met quite a few muslims (and no im not muslim, im buddhist) and some can be down right rude, and some have to be the nicest people ive ever met.

However i dont think thats due to religion, its entirely up to the individual person.

For as long as people bag out people of other religions, it is going to create hate, and eventually lead some of those people to think the entire world is against them.

Push people to their limits and some will eventually crack. Unfortunately there are people out there who are waiting and will take advantage of these weaker minds, feeding them skewed information and exploit them for their cause.

This lebanon vs israel isnt about religion, its about the israelis invading and occupying the lebanese land, and holding thousands of lebanese people hostage, that video you posted up really dont provide much relevance to this topic, and all it does is prove your ignorance to the matter and that you've been brainwashed by the media. Open your mind for a moment and look whats around you.

Media isnt always right, and most the time the truth is padded with BS. I personally think the media themselves are responsible the cronulla riots (if those clowns didnt bother printing what they posted ie all those txt messages, there would have been no riot because no one would have known crap about it. But they publisised it to get a story, and by doing so lit a fuse of testosterone and waited for it to erupt).

Edited by neK

You need to understand that the war is NOT against Lebanon! The war is against Hezbollah, a terrorist organization that operates within Lebanon.

Is Israel using disproportionate force? “Israel is responding to a threat of 12,000 missiles aimed at its cities. Over a million Israelis are in bomb-shelters. How would any other country respond?."

Proportionality must be measured in terms of the extent of the threat. Israel’s actions result not just from the Hezbollah's unprovoked attack against Israel and the abduction of two soldiers. Israel’s military operation is also being carried out against the real and tangible threat against more than a million civilians, throughout northern Israel.

Hezbollah – a terrorist organization dedicated to Israel’s destruction – has over twelve thousand missiles targeted against Israel and has launched over 1,500 of them in the past few days. The massive use by Hezbollah of these missiles, causing numerous civilian deaths, hundreds of casualties and widespread destruction makes Israel’s actions necessary. One should ask, ' what would other states do when confronted with a threat of this magnitude?’

Why does Israel bomb civilian buildings and infrastructure? "While Hezbollah tries to maximize civilian casualties, Israel does all it can to minimize them."

Hezbollah is carrying out indiscriminate missile attacks against Israeli population centres. Fifteen Israeli civilians – Jews as well as Arabs – have been killed, including three young children. Attacks have been carried out against large cities such as Haifa , small farms such as Meron, Arab villages such as Majdal Krum and religious sites such as Safed and Nazareth .

By contrast, Israel only targets facilities which directly serve the terrorist organizations in their attacks against Israel. For example, Israel targeted the Beirut International Airport and the Beirut-Damascus Highway because they serve Hezbollah to re-supply itself with weapons and ammunition. Israel has also targeted buildings, such as the Hezbollah Television studios, which act as a vital means of communication for terrorist operatives.

Unfortunately, the terrorists have purposely hidden themselves and stockpiled their missiles in residential areas, thus endangering the surrounding populations. Indeed, many of the missiles recently fired at Israel is taking extreme care to reduce to minimum the risk to which the population is exposed – often at the cost of operational advantages. For example, leaflets are dropped urging residents to avoid certain Hezbollah installations, even though such prior warning reduces Israel’s element of surprise.

Isn't Israel concerned about the mounting number of civilian casualties? "We don't want to see anyone hurt, but Hezbollah is hiding behind Lebanese civilians in order to attack Israeli civilians. This has to stop."

Israel regrets the loss of innocent lives. Israel does not target civilians, yet is forced to take decisive actions against Hezbollah, a ruthless terrorist organization which has over 12, 000 missiles pointing towards its cities. Israel, like any other country, must protect its citizens, and has no choice but to remove this grave threat to the lives of millions of innocent civilians. Had Hezbollah not established such a missile force, Israel would have no need to take action, and had Hezbollah chosen to set up its armoury away from populated areas, no civilians would have been hurt when Israel does what it obviously must do. The responsibility for the tragic situation lies solely with the Hezbollah.

Why didn’t Israel show restraint and use diplomacy before resorting to force? "Israel has waited six years for Lebanon to disarm Hezbollah and take control of the south. That time has finally come."

Israel has shown restraint for over six years. In May 2000 Israel took the politically difficult decision to fully withdraw from southern Lebanon, having been compelled a few years earlier to establish a security zone there in order to prevent terrorist attacks and rocket shelling into Israeli towns. The UN Security Council acknowledged Israel’s complete withdrawal from southern Lebanon in full compliance with Resolution 425. The Lebanese Government was given an opportunity to take full control of the south and establish a peaceful border with Israel. Instead it chose to succumb to terror rather than vanquish it, and allowed the Hezbollah to occupy the areas adjacent to the border and to accumulate a vast number of rockets and missiles.

Israel repeatedly sounded warnings, and called upon the international community to urge Lebanon to reign in the Hezbollah, remove its gunmen from their border positions and dismantle their growing stockpile of missiles. Sadly, Lebanon did not heed the demands of the international community to exercise its sovereignty and disarm Hezbollah, and today, the Lebanese people must unfortunately bear the consequences of their government's inaction.

You need to understand that the war is NOT against Lebanon! The war is against Hezbollah, a terrorist organization that operates within Lebanon.

Again an answer from a well established propoganda machine ..... Do you even know who the people of Hezbollah are ?

They are the farmers with their farms in the South ... The actual people that live there in the south ... so by the isreali definition then are they not defending themselves ? Also this statement of the war is against hezbollah & not lebanon is such a miss guided piece of deluded words that if it really is the case then why is it that isreal doesnt remove itself totally from ALL lebanese territory and hand over all the ILLEGAL prisoners they have captured over the years ?

If a nation anexes part of another nation and then captures and illegal imprisons people is this not an act of WAR and TERRORISM ?

Is Israel using disproportionate force? “Israel is responding to a threat of 12,000 missiles aimed at its cities. Over a million Israelis are in bomb-shelters. How would any other country respond?."

Proportionality must be measured in terms of the extent of the threat. Israel’s actions result not just from the Hezbollah's unprovoked attack against Israel and the abduction of two soldiers. Israel’s military operation is also being carried out against the real and tangible threat against more than a million civilians, throughout northern Israel.

Hezbollah – a terrorist organization dedicated to Israel’s destruction – has over twelve thousand missiles targeted against Israel and has launched over 1,500 of them in the past few days. The massive use by Hezbollah of these missiles, causing numerous civilian deaths, hundreds of casualties and widespread destruction makes Israel’s actions necessary. One should ask, ' what would other states do when confronted with a threat of this magnitude?’

Are you sure you arent subscribed to the agencies which are distributing this rubbish .... you mention the arsnel of hezbollah .... can you answer me one thing ... which is the only nation in the middle east which has been supplied nuclear arms in that region ??? hmmm Isreal ??? now if u are a neighbouring nation and this is allowed how do u feel ? do u not feel threatened ? and considering the nation that supplied them is the only nation in the history of man to use it on people i.e the US. I think rather than pointing the aim and what you call a terrorist organisation (not sure if u've heard the saying 1 mans freedom fighter is another mans terrorist) lets take a look at isreals arsnel .... The 4th largest army in the world from a nation smaller than new jearsy in the US .... The largest arsnel of fighter jets behind the US .... so for a nation which is after peace i find it interesting that it has this supply ....

Now u tell me .... u watch ur neighbour building this mass of weapons .... AND your neighbour has a history of coming into your country and demolishing and louting your house .... and please expand your knowledge of history and not take the stance that this problem only happened a few weeks ago .... do you not then see the need to build your own arms to defend yourself ? If you answer no to this then there is nothing more to be said from me as your convinced by the narrow mindedness ...

Why does Israel bomb civilian buildings and infrastructure? "While Hezbollah tries to maximize civilian casualties, Israel does all it can to minimize them."

Hezbollah is carrying out indiscriminate missile attacks against Israeli population centres. Fifteen Israeli civilians – Jews as well as Arabs – have been killed, including three young children. Attacks have been carried out against large cities such as Haifa , small farms such as Meron, Arab villages such as Majdal Krum and religious sites such as Safed and Nazareth .

By contrast, Israel only targets facilities which directly serve the terrorist organizations in their attacks against Israel. For example, Israel targeted the Beirut International Airport and the Beirut-Damascus Highway because they serve Hezbollah to re-supply itself with weapons and ammunition. Israel has also targeted buildings, such as the Hezbollah Television studios, which act as a vital means of communication for terrorist operatives.

Unfortunately, the terrorists have purposely hidden themselves and stockpiled their missiles in residential areas, thus endangering the surrounding populations. Indeed, many of the missiles recently fired at Israel is taking extreme care to reduce to minimum the risk to which the population is exposed – often at the cost of operational advantages. For example, leaflets are dropped urging residents to avoid certain Hezbollah installations, even though such prior warning reduces Israel’s element of surprise.

So the 180+ bridges that were bombed all over lebanon not just the south but in the capitol and the north etc are somehow linked to the movement of transporting weapons ? oh wait thats right they must have intelligence that someone walked on that bridge .... yep i see how its all linked .... Also you mention the number of 15 ppl .... now can you count for me the total number of palestineans killed in the palestinian ILLEGAL occupation by isreal. Let us not forget that i mention both terrany against the lebanese AND the palestinians .... the propoganda machine of isreal tries to seperate the 2 and make them 2 seperate issues just as u have done just here .... where is the mention of the attrocities in ur argument against the palestinians ? where is the mention of the ILLEGAL settlements built by isreal on palestinian land ? also you cant call it defending yourself if ur creating the acts of aggression on some on elses property ....

Again i ask you .... ur neighbour comes over and starts acting rude and making physical forms of assult to family members in ur house and obviously u respond now by definition i see this as YOU defending YOURSELF as the neighbour came to YOUR premesis .... by the isreali definition they would say that the neighbour is defending himself ... do you agree with this ????

Now u mention the leaflets and hezbollah establishment ..... So the make shift pre-school which was taken down and the killing of all those innocent women and children that is a terrorist establishment ? oh i see or is this the new isreali stand point ... kill them while they are young before they have an opinion on the matter ?

Isn't Israel concerned about the mounting number of civilian casualties? "We don't want to see anyone hurt, but Hezbollah is hiding behind Lebanese civilians in order to attack Israeli civilians. This has to stop."

Israel regrets the loss of innocent lives. Israel does not target civilians, yet is forced to take decisive actions against Hezbollah, a ruthless terrorist organization which has over 12, 000 missiles pointing towards its cities. Israel, like any other country, must protect its citizens, and has no choice but to remove this grave threat to the lives of millions of innocent civilians. Had Hezbollah not established such a missile force, Israel would have no need to take action, and had Hezbollah chosen to set up its armoury away from populated areas, no civilians would have been hurt when Israel does what it obviously must do. The responsibility for the tragic situation lies solely with the Hezbollah.

Again this seperation of hezbollah and the civilians .... when is it going to get through some peoples thick heads ... i mean even the isreali government isnt this thick that they are the civilians .... they are the people of the land .... and i think u really need to think about the words you use to describe hezbollah as the description also fits isreal does it not ? again u mention 12,000 missiles vs the mass army which i have already mentioned .... If you honestly believe hezbollah is the sole blame of this and its all their fault and they must disarm and then all piece will be returned .... again open the eyes and look at both sides ....

When will isreal hand over all lebanese territory ? when will it stop its illegal occupation in palestinian lands ? when will it stop its acts of terrany on the people in the region ? when will it disarm and work towards piece ?

Why didn’t Israel show restraint and use diplomacy before resorting to force? "Israel has waited six years for Lebanon to disarm Hezbollah and take control of the south. That time has finally come."

Israel has shown restraint for over six years. In May 2000 Israel took the politically difficult decision to fully withdraw from southern Lebanon, having been compelled a few years earlier to establish a security zone there in order to prevent terrorist attacks and rocket shelling into Israeli towns. The UN Security Council acknowledged Israel’s complete withdrawal from southern Lebanon in full compliance with Resolution 425. The Lebanese Government was given an opportunity to take full control of the south and establish a peaceful border with Israel. Instead it chose to succumb to terror rather than vanquish it, and allowed the Hezbollah to occupy the areas adjacent to the border and to accumulate a vast number of rockets and missiles.

Israel repeatedly sounded warnings, and called upon the international community to urge Lebanon to reign in the Hezbollah, remove its gunmen from their border positions and dismantle their growing stockpile of missiles. Sadly, Lebanon did not heed the demands of the international community to exercise its sovereignty and disarm Hezbollah, and today, the Lebanese people must unfortunately bear the consequences of their government's inaction.

I love how the UN resolution now come out in peoples arguement .... please explain why isreal choose to acknowledge and follow the UN resolution which aid in its favour to continue with its injustices ... but yet any resolution which forces the isreali's to take a step back is not headed ? any resolution which forces the isreali's to acknowledge the palestinians is not taken into account ?

Why do u not mention all of them ?

Now i will present to you a level argument .... BOTH sides i believe are wrong and BOTH sides are handling the situation in the worst possible manner ... the killing of any life is wrong

Now i come back to why i started this thread ..... i was simply showing the media's true face and the fact that you cant believe everything you see and read .... Now you turned it over to a religious argument which i headed off as i didnt go down the religious path and now you've headed down justifying the actions of isreal .... well in all honesty i dont think anyone can put their hands on their heart and totally say that isreal is correct ....

So i propose the question back to you .... you point out the mistakes of the other side ... but are you big enough to acknowledge the mistakes of the isreali's ?

And with all mistakes there are consequences and what we are seeing is those consequences .... Simple.

No need to delude facts ... not need to dig up propoganda no need to mix things like religion which has nothing to do with this issue ...

You have got to be kidding right? Im guessing you didnt even watch the video posted by Xoom.

Hezbollah is not a terrorist organisation, they are the Lebanese Resistance army trying to drive Israel out of their country. Israel has invaded and occupied parts of Lebanon for the last 24 years!

A threat of 12000 missiles aimed, yet Israel fire first and continue to fire. More Lebanese civilians are dead, so how should Lebanon respond?

Unprovoked???? Get your head outta the sand and stop believing what the media tell you. This conflict has been going on for the last 24 years. Must be ok for Israel to hold those thousands of Lebanese ppl as prisoners then right because its Israel right?

Lets not talk about missiles aimed, but lets talk about missiles fired. Lebanon is in complete ruins, substantially more Lebanese civilians have died, yet we find BS to help justify Israel's cause?

Thats only what they want you to believe, and what kind of lame ***** excuse is that anyway? Hezbollah are the Lebanese resistance army, they do not wish and never will have any intention of hurting their own race. They are here for one reason, drive Israel off Lebanese soil.

FIFTEEN israelis vs HUNDREDS of Lebanese..... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmz. Whos the real terrorist?

Reading thru your entire post, you make points of how many israeli civilians die, yet no mention of how many Lebanese civilians die. But then you make a comment defending israel's actions of bombing civilians because they are really aiming for Hezbollah. Quite amusing i must say. How come you dont seem to know the amount of Lebanese dead and only israelis?

And before you say that Israel is fully withdrawn from Lebanon, they have not. If they have then this would not be happening today. Israel is yet to comply with any of these.

Problem with media is that they are controlled by people with only their $$$ at heart. Some of the most powerful ppl in the industry are Jews. If you wanna keep and make your money you do not bite the hands that feed you. Hence the reason that information is so skewed.

Think of Mel Gibsons comment of "Jews create war" or whatever it was, you think there wasnt any truth behind it. It was all truth, just that the hollywood owned jews didnt like it and will now always try to fck him up over it.

Take a moment to actually view the first video posted, make note of what Sky news does when Galloway talks. (eg. lower his mic vol, increase the footage vol to cover him up, etc), im totally surprised that this is actually floating around and hasnt been removed!

Edited by neK

I won’t even waste my time responding as its clear your ignorance and distortion of factual evidence is preventing you from thinking and seeing clearly.

I will say that it is documented and undisputed in the civilized world that Hezbollah IS a terrorist organisation who’s goal and mission in life is to destroy the state of Israel!.

I think you need to be very very careful with your use of words as it is simply not acceptable to Anti Semitic comments like you have made. I will not expand on this; I think you know exactly what I’m talking about.

Lastly as I’m not prepared to waste any more of my time with this matter, Israel operates extremely surgically, ensuring MINIMAL civilian loss, as its an absolute tragedy when innocent LEBANSE are hurt and g-d forbid killed. Its not Israel fault Hezbollah are cowards and choose to hide among Lebanon’s civilian population. It is due to this and only this that civilians end up victims of war.

Just to add that I have many Muslim and Lebanese friends whom I care about and I would be devastated if they or any of their families were to become involved / hurt from the violence.

Finally, although I do not accept your sum what anti-Semitic, irrational comments, I respect others rights to believe and live as they are choose and therefore have no hard feelings towards you,

I think this forum is the wrong place to start and have discussions like this, I only responded to what was already posted

Edited by steinny72

i guess we shall have to agree to disagree on this topic and i guess thats what makes us all individuals .... so its cool ... although i dont think ive said anything anti-Semitic ? as i haven't even brought religion into it ...... and i dont have a problem with anyone from any religion .... unless your not refering to me ....

However i should probably be clear that i didnt start this topic to get into this tit-for-tat arguement ... this is the reason why the region is in the state that its in everyone keeps holding these pitiful grudges that they just need to let go of and move on ..... i started this topic to simply demonstrate that the power that be are manipulating the communication of events to the world ... and i dont think this can be disputed ... this is the reason why i did not get into specific events that have taken place as you have .... or mention what this side has done or what that side has done as you have .... i've left that to an external source to communicate and there are many evidences shown in the 2nd video i posted that prove this so i dont think this can be disputed ....

Just to clarify it wasn't you that made the unacceptable comments, i agree 100% that the media portrays a corrupt, slanted view of what is really happening in the world.

No hard feelings towards any1

lets try to keep this forum about cars :)

I won’t even waste my time responding as its clear your ignorance and distortion of factual evidence is preventing you from thinking and seeing clearly.

I will say that it is documented and undisputed in the civilized world that Hezbollah IS a terrorist organisation who’s goal and mission in life is to destroy the state of Israel!.

Rather amusing to see your write that comment, when you say the Hezbollah is a terrorist organisation. Perhaps you should actually research your facts rather than rely on what the media tells you.

The media purposely distorts the image of hezbollah and portrays them as terrorists only to justify why Israel is attacking Lebanon.

So in your opinion Hezbollah is a Terrorist organisation, because they their goal and mission in life is to destroy the state of Israel, therefore using your basis of rational, Israelian army must also be terrorists as their goal and mission is to destroy Hezbollah who are the Lebanese resistance army trying to protect their motherland.

As they say "One mans freedom fighter is another mans terrorist" so why is the Hezbollah terrorists and the Israeli the good guys? Why not the other way around?

I mean its Israel that have thousands of lebanese prisoners against Lebanon holding 2 Israeli soldiers. Its Israel that reduced Beruit to pieces, but they are still the good guys right? :huh:

I think you need to be very very careful with your use of words as it is simply not acceptable to Anti Semitic comments like you have made. I will not expand on this; I think you know exactly what I’m talking about.

So you find it unacceptable to speak about hostility toward or prejudice against Jews as a religious, ethnic, or racial group (although you were the one who brought up religion first), but yet its ok to label the Lebanese army as terrorists and justify the killing of innocent lebanese civilians because the Israelis claim that their are Hezbollah hiding amongst civilians.

Lastly as I’m not prepared to waste any more of my time with this matter, Israel operates extremely surgically, ensuring MINIMAL civilian loss, as its an absolute tragedy when innocent LEBANSE are hurt and g-d forbid killed. Its not Israel fault Hezbollah are cowards and choose to hide among Lebanon’s civilian population. It is due to this and only this that civilians end up victims of war.

Surgically? How about randomly and then using the BS of Hezbollah hiding amongst civilians as an excuse. Why dont we just go ahead and bomb Australia, im sure their a terrorist cells hiding amongsts us, might as well bomb them all first and kill them before they can kill anyone else right?

Just to add that I have many Muslim and Lebanese friends whom I care about and I would be devastated if they or any of their families were to become involved / hurt from the violence.

Have you played that video you posted to them? Im sure they will be mighty impressed.

I think this forum is the wrong place to start and have discussions like this, I only responded to what was already posted

Nothing was posted about religion, keep in mind you mentioned it first. Its not ok for me to say what Mel Gibson said, yet its ok for you to post a link about muslin and how it relates to terrorism. The question to be asked here is who is really the person making anti-religious remarks.

Edited by neK