Sub 12 sec 2zz

xoom

Ok guys .... i told u it was coming ....

The folks at MWR have finally gotten a STOCK .... thats right STOCK internal 2zz to lay down a time of below 12 seconds ..... 11.97 to be exact ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

read it for yourself ..... absolutely amazing

http://newcelica.org/forums/showpost.php?p...mp;postcount=31

mwrcelica1197.jpg

And for those only interesting in dyno figures .... read into this what u please .... but a time slip proves this baby down the straight line

mwrcelica412whp.jpg

Ok guys .... i told u it was coming ....

The folks at MWR have finally gotten a STOCK .... thats right STOCK internal 2zz to lay down a time of below 12 seconds ..... 11.97 to be exact ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

read it for yourself ..... absolutely amazing

http://newcelica.org/forums/showpost.php?p...mp;postcount=31

mwrcelica1197.jpg

And for those only interesting in dyno figures .... read into this what u please .... but a time slip proves this baby down the straight line

mwrcelica412whp.jpg

Is the vertical light green line the lift point??? Or is it for some other reason?? Also is the power on the rhs in kw or hp?? Enlighten us oh wise one!!! And when are you gonna turbo the blue meanie like this :P I mean it'd only cost a few bucks right???? ;)

damn, that is pretty intense for a stock motor but i am also thinking that they have everything else done to the car to make that work. They were probably running a 3 puck and they said they were still getting clutch issues :P

they also mentioned that they dynod the car to almost 9k rpm at 16 pound and no BOOM! - goes to show what proper tuning is all about ;)

so when your car is fully decked out Bill we should se at least 12.5s...not bad :D

now if the 2zz can do that...i can forsee a stock 1zz taking 20 pound upto 7500rpm....450whp...low 11's - HAHA :ph34r::rolleyes::lol: :P

Bren, it looks like the switch point is @ ~5600 RPM the green line is power and the blue line torque I dare say they would have reached close to 415hp had they gone to the 9000 rpm that the car is capable of.