THE OFFICIAL IAN LUFF DRIVING COURSE GROUP BUY

RedLiner

Guys on other forums...if we get 20...

i can negotiate with them to try and get the prices even lower than they are now...so just look at the prices quoted as a maximum for 20 ppl...

i am pretty sure i will be able to lower this further once i get 20 ppl...

Redliner could u let me know who has sent u an email from OMC and i will try to send PM to those that have expressed interest but have yet to send u an email. Thanks.

Edited by ZEEROLLA

THERE HAVE BEEN 25 DOWNLOADS OF THE SELECTION DOCUMENT..

MINUS 1 THAT I USED TO TEST...THAT LEAVES 24..

I HAVE ONLY RECEIVED 9 EMAILS...+ INCLUDING MY APPLICATION..

COME ON GUYS...DONT SIT THERE WONDERING..DO IT DO IT DO IT

Need another 10 ppl...

obviously everyone knows how to drive..

lol obviously!

if you want to do competitions and what not this would be a good grounding in car control

if they are baulking at the cost they obviously haven't looked at racing/track days yet :rolleyes:

also i downloaded it twice :huh: at work, then at home lol

A question has been asked about payment:

I will attempt to provide the list of names to Ian Luff so everyone can pay individually.

However, im 90% sure that this will not work..so i will then ask everyone to deposit their payment into my account and i will cut a cheque and pay the full amount upon booking.

As ppl do not know me and may not trust me...u will have my bank account details to track me...lololol..

but considering there is a $6000 fee for cancelation...i dont want to be paying this out of my own pocket as im sure you can understand...so booking will not be made until everyone has paid.

If we get 4 more i will attempt to negotiate for the same price.

Not that i don't trust you George but i am sure people would want a receipt from the driving school confirming payment hence maybe paying the school is a better option. I also think we should set a firm date for payment to occur otherwise it would be really unfair for those that have paid to be waiting and waiting for confirmation, i suggest give everyone notice when payment MUST occur and after that date people are considered out. $400+ is not a small sum for some people hence i suggested this ;)

A question has been asked about payment:

I will attempt to provide the list of names to Ian Luff so everyone can pay individually.

However, im 90% sure that this will not work..so i will then ask everyone to deposit their payment into my account and i will cut a cheque and pay the full amount upon booking.

As ppl do not know me and may not trust me...u will have my bank account details to track me...lololol..

but considering there is a $6000 fee for cancelation...i dont want to be paying this out of my own pocket as im sure you can understand...so booking will not be made until everyone has paid.

If we get 4 more i will attempt to negotiate for the same price.

Edited by ZEEROLLA

If i dont get a few more emails by the end of the week or mid next week..im going to have to cancel this group buy...

i've bumped the OzMazda thread again and set a deadline so hopefully we can a get a couple more. What abt other clubs like Honda or Nissan Clubs?