DBA 759 disk brake rotors in 4000 series

MT

Howdy all,

It appears that DBA no longer make celica rotors in the 4000 series. after enquring i have found that if we can get 25 people interested, they will make the normal corolla rotors (DBA 759) into 4000 series (better for the street and also excellent for track use)

full story HERE

So, what we will be getting is a pair of DBA rotors, perfect size for a corolla sportivo (no modification needed unlike celica ones) They will be slotted only, NOT Cross Drilled. Unsure if the colour of the hat is optional but will find out. Also the lady is getting back to me with prices now.

So for now, this is just an expression of interest, as we need 25 minimum for this to go ahead. Remember that these are really the only performance brake rotors for a corolla sportivo that arent gonna rip your balls out through your wallet.

INTERESTED

1. micky_tee

2. Blue Stivo

3. Redliner

4. Super Dave

5. Badboyz

6. Northy???

Thanks guys!!!!!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

INTERESTED

1. micky_tee

2. Blue Stivo

3. Redliner

4. Super Dave

5. Badboyz

6. FAT 911

7. Kelvin33

8. Jimz

keep em comin guys, pass the word around

Howdy all,

It appears that DBA no longer make celica rotors in the 4000 series. after enquring i have found that if we can get 25 people interested, they will make the normal corolla rotors (DBA 759) into 4000 series (better for the street and also excellent for track use).

full story HERE

So, what we will be getting is a pair of DBA rotors, perfect size for a corolla sportivo (no modification needed unlike celica ones) They will be slotted only, NOT Cross Drilled. Unsure if the colour of the hat is optional but will find out. Also the lady is getting back to me with prices now.

Thanks guys!!!!!

Not bad Mickey Tee; just to note that the 759 model is available in a 759S (photo attached of 759S on my stivo); model similar to the 4000 series and works just as well, available off the shelf (Have PM you of the details).

The 4000 series are/where the 6x6 Wiper slots, i think you are refering to this in this group buy.

DBA759S - DBA Front Slotted Rotors. Diameter: 275; Original Height: 50; Original Thickness: 25; Minimum Thickness: 23; Centre Hole: 55; No of bolts: PCD 4 x 100.

All the best with this group buy, well done!

Cheers

Edited by omn1potent

INTERESTED

1. micky_tee

2. Blue Stivo

3. Redliner

4. Super Dave

5. Badboyz

6. FAT 911

7. Kelvin33

8. Jimz

9. Roll*U*Down

10. DHC09

awesome we're getting there!

Thanks for all the info omn1potent... if this falls through i'll take your advice and look into those!!! they look real good on the car too

I need some new brakes, mine are rooted. Look if the price and shipping is right I'll be in for a full set. Also can they get us a good price on some brake pads to suit (something good for street (i.e. actually works when cold) with no squeel and low brake dust).

Also do you need 25 people or 25 rotors, cuz 25 member actually going through with a group buy is a difficult task.