DBA 759 disk brake rotors in 4000 series

MT

I need some new brakes, mine are rooted. Look if the price and shipping is right I'll be in for a full set. Also can they get us a good price on some brake pads to suit (something good for street (i.e. actually works when cold) with no squeel and low brake dust).

Also do you need 25 people or 25 rotors, cuz 25 member actually going through with a group buy is a difficult task.

25 people = 50 rotors ie 1 production run...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought this was for all 4 rotors <_< I'm obviously still keen, but can this be verified?

most people only want fronts unfortunately... but I'm with you Dave, I want all 4 too.

Edited by Blue_Stivo

superdave and blue stivo... i am with u guys... if i wanna upgrade, i will rather do all 4 ...

pricing anyone??

I suppose if every1 buys 4, then we only need 12.5 group buyers, is that right?

no because the rears are a different design to the fronts

INTERESTED

1. micky_tee

2. Blue Stivo

3. Redliner

4. Super Dave

5. Badboyz

6. FAT 911

7. Kelvin33

8. Jimz

9. Roll*U*Down

10. DHC09

11. Vitagen

12. vvti16v

13. VVTLiR

14. ar44

15. RO114

getting closer and closer... still waiting for another email to come through to confirm prices for me... if i havent got a reply tomorrow i will send another email off.

Sorry guys only for fronts this time, rears are still readily available through DBA, this is a once off, these rotors will never be sold so if u want em u pretty much gotta get em now. would love to get rears too but cant be stuffed fighting with DBA again and again :lol:

keep em coming guys we are almost there!!

I would be interested if theprice is right. I know that this is larger then my stocks in the 1ZZ but is it ok ??

it is alright as far as i know but if you have stock 1ZZ wheels they may not fit, can anyone confirm?

Also wont be looking at a group buy on brakepads, but i would recommend Ferodos, i know Tayles knows the part number

I would be interested if theprice is right. I know that this is larger then my stocks in the 1ZZ but is it ok ??

it is alright as far as i know but if you have stock 1ZZ wheels they may not fit, can anyone confirm?

I put my mum's stock 15's on and the caliper clearence was fine. They were 1 of the Toyota option rims, but I doubt it makes a difference. Does anyone know if the caliper mount can take the rotor increase? Jason or Mark might know.

I put my mum's stock 15's on and the caliper clearence was fine. They were 1 of the Toyota option rims, but I doubt it makes a difference. Does anyone know if the caliper mount can take the rotor increase? Jason or Mark might know.

These discs cannot be used on a 1ZZ rolla with the standard 1ZZ calipers... it may be possible to fit if you were to convert to the sportivo calipers (cant confirm this tho as i havent compared the sportivo calipers to normal corolla ones)...

Edited by MAP81

These discs cannot be used on a 1ZZ rolla with the standard 1ZZ calipers... it may be possible to fit if you were to convert to the sportivo calipers (cant confirm this tho as i havent compared the sportivo calipers to normal corolla ones)...

hrrmmmm.... looks like i wont be able to get it... :unsure:

INTERESTED

1. micky_tee

2. Blue Stivo

3. Redliner

4. Super Dave

5. Badboyz

6. FAT 911

7. Kelvin33

8. Jimz

9. Roll*U*Down

10. Xoom

11. Vitagen

12. Black Tivo Rocket

13. VVTLiR

14. ar44

15. RO114

16. x_tarcy33

17. kym11m

Come on only a few more!!!

They still havent got back to me. i will be emailing them again on Sunday when i get a chance so hopefully will have news on monday regard price etc

just want to confirm one thing before i join the order list. can my 1zze122 cap will fit these rotor? as i know 1zzfe rotor is 258mm but we are going to group buy rotor is 275mm. is it ok?

TRD

just want to confirm one thing before i join the order list. can my 1zze122 cap will fit these rotor? as i know 1zzfe rotor is 258mm but we are going to group buy rotor is 275mm. is it ok?

TRD

Not really sure what you mean by "cap" but if you have a ZZE122 normal corolla ie. not a sportivo, The rotors in this group buy will not fit on you car with the standard calipers... Also the ZZE122 1ZZ-FE front rotors are 255mm not 258.

Both DBA and RDA make replacement front rotors for the ZZE122. The DBA part number is 712s (the "s" is for slotted) not sure what the RDA part # is but if you give them a call and qoute the the DBA # they can cross reference it very easily...

Edited by MAP81