Spotted - QLD

ok, ok, ok, i will make the first post in here

Sunday at the spit - Big Russ

(photo taken by Crispin)

2ec2dfr.jpg

Yesterday morning at Chermside - JC

and a friend spotted a stivo this arvo in his work carpark (RACQ)

85JRC - anyone here

Edited by HDACHE

HDACHE (I can still tell its the headache mobile even with the poxy plates) :D

Yeah - its that constant whining from the front seat :D

5pm ish, black facelift with bling wheels and canon about 3 cars ahead of me coming off the Dohles Rocks Road Off ramp this arvo

Spotted a black sportivo with some kind of a black wheels, they looked like a little dish wheel too. Anyway it was lowed had a dark tint looked very shmick. Spotted him at gateway near old cleavland rd going towards north if ur from here nice ride mate :D

Spotted a very happy stivo driver a few weeks ago on fairfield rd. Said he had only just got the car...and he was very excited to see me cruise past! Very tidy black sportivo.

Anyone here??

Spotted Northy and Azza.. At yatala.

Where :ph34r: :P

Seen you too Jimmy....

Mate, little birdy said you might be playing with a hairdryer under your hood - Any truth to that....

Hairdryer? Pfffttt... They just never seen a stock celica go. They didn't last night either... :angry: Stupid 2nd gear wouldn't go in all 3 runs when i was there. It was fine on the way there and way home though. ;) So I redeem myself on the highway on the way home... By a couple of car lengths.

Where were you guys? I was looking around to find you, didn't see you anywhere. Probably too dark.

Edited by 51EKA

Hairdryer? Pfffttt... They just never seen a stock celica go. They didn't last night either... :angry: Stupid 2nd gear wouldn't go in all 3 runs when i was there. It was fine on the way there and way home though. ;) So I redeem myself on the highway on the way home... By a couple of car lengths.

Where were you guys? I was looking around to find you, didn't see you anywhere. Probably too dark.

Damn that 2nd gear...

We were parked in the carpark right near the entrance way and were standing on the footpath just bear the start there... I was with Brennded, Corey and Andrew and 2 of his mates... If it wasn't for the fact I had Brennden's rubber on my new rims, I'd have been out there... I was itching....

Don't worry, you'll have yoru chance next week. See if we can get wei wei to go also. Hopefully changing gear oil will help me get into 2nd. At least enough to show them a proper run.

Damn, noone believe me that my car only has intake and exhaust, and putting down less power than a corolla. :D All gave me this dirty look and walked off.

Maybe you got a Corolla gearbox :P Cause that problem sounds mighty familiar....

Spotted a black corolla with a huge rear spoiler on grey st in southbank last night. also saw azza's red sportivo earlyish this morning on lutwyche rd

Yeah, I do the Lutwyche Road crawl everymorning from Gympie Road Murrumba Downs through the the Herston Hospital complex each day... hit the hospital by 6:30 - 7:00 am