Spotted - QLD

Spotted Mr Yap heading south on the SE Freeway today around 2.50pm.

Car still looking mint.

Hahahah..not as good as your car Andrew... been a long time since i clean and take care of the car.. !!

Just passed mr yap on the way home on kessels road. Saw the blue* headlights and then the plates at the lights coming off Nathan campus.

Saw a really clean, cared for and loved MR2 on Logan Road yesterday about 3.00pm.

Prestige Plate = MR2GRL

Definitely not a girl driving. More like a senior executive.

Hope it's not anyone here

Spotted DJKOR rolling up to the lights on Albion Road, to turn right onto Lutwyche Rd, Windsor/Lutwyche tonight around I think 9.30pm. Only just noticed you as I drove past. Hoppys?

I know this is a Toyota forum but this car disserves recognition on any forum...

Spotted genuine Nissan pulsar n15 VZ-R N1 (1.6L 200 hp non turbo.)

There’s only like 200 in the world with 3 of them being in Australia i heard: S.

I know this is a Toyota forum but this car disserves recognition on any forum...

There’s only like 200 in the world with 3 of them being in Australia i heard: S.

Where and When and How

Spotted DJKOR rolling up to the lights on Albion Road, to turn right onto Lutwyche Rd, Windsor/Lutwyche tonight around I think 9.30pm. Only just noticed you as I drove past. Hoppys?

Good spot. Was about 10:15pm ish or there abouts. Was going home after going ice skating and detoured through that way.

• Like 1

Where and When and How

On Nebo at around 1:15 pulled over and had a chat to the guy , I couldn’t believe my eyes I didn’t know they existed in Australia. He’s an importer so I guess he gets all the good deals.. He said he might be selling it to :blink: :o

Trying to find specs about the engine ect but its pretty much imposible lol.

p.s it could have been a n2 cant remember if he said n1 or n2 (i just remember him talking about 8 injectors and valve lift 200hp)

Edited by 2zz corolla

spotted this white Aurion on Sandgate rd around 2pm. Keens eyes would see the CF overlay on the roof.

did u manage to see the front end of it at all?

I think its one that lives on the corner of Lyndhurst Rd and Bicentennial Rd at Boondall... if it had the same CF Vinyl on or an actual genuine CF bonnet then i'm pretty sure it is... pass it every morning on the way to work...

Saw this one in the city the other day. Made me laugh. If you are a member here, may I suggest losing a couple of things:

di-3130632506016.jpg

• Like 1

Spotted Kev (k_san) on the Centenary Motorway around 6:15pm today. Was driving home in my zones out state while in the right lane and was getting fed up of having 4x4 lights in my rear. When I had the chance, I moved over and without paying attention, I saw the shape of the TOCAU sticker out of the corner of my eye. Too late to wave by then.

• Like 1

On the way home from work in the bus just now, I saw DJKOR's silver TRD Aurion going through Springwood>Daisy Hill on the HWY.

Gav.

Haven't heard from you in ages mate. T'was Mick and I checking over the cruise route for next Sunday.

• Like 1

Yea, I changed jobs/career, and have been a bit of a nigel in general. I haven't been big into any of the car forums for a while either.

I'm considering going to the annual, but I dunno where/when/if I'm working one day to the next. So there's no point putting my name down.

Edited by chicaboo

Very excited! Spotted Steven this morning parked at a BP on Gympie Road - can't believe I got an interstate spot whilst I'm up here :lol: Mainly because gold Aurions and Camry's stand out to me more but still, thought that was pretty cool. Incidentally it was the first gold Toyota apart from my own I've seen on my entire journey :)

Very excited! Spotted Steven this morning parked at a BP on Gympie Road - can't believe I got an interstate spot whilst I'm up here :lol: Mainly because gold Aurions and Camry's stand out to me more but still, thought that was pretty cool. Incidentally it was the first gold Toyota apart from my own I've seen on my entire journey :)

Twas at work, good spotting considering I park behind the carwash.

BTW I see a few Gold Aurion/Camry's drive past every morning, they're out there

Twas at work, good spotting considering I park behind the carwash.

BTW I see a few Gold Aurion/Camry's drive past every morning, they're out there

Heheh, I thought so too :) Well funnily enough yesterday there was a gold Aurion in the MovieWorld car park and today at Dreamworld there was a gold Aurion parked over near the admin building :lol: No other gold Camry's yet though :(