Spotted - QLD

Spotted George (GDU88) at 10:12am heading inbound on the Pacific Motorway around Mt. Gravatt.

Yeah... I saw you headed south.... I was still annoyed about the debris that some tip truck threw at my car five minutes prior. Dented number plate, scratched grill, broken emblem, scratched bonnet, chipped windscreen.

Edited by GDUBB

Ouch George. That's pretty f***** up.

Today at 5:53pm, spotted Dee at the intersection of Beams and Handford Roads.

I saw your headlights first :P

Saw a white gen 5 camry with a different body kit on Sandgate Road northbound just after 5pm [40WIE]

Wouldn't have been me. I don't do thinks like that!

haha well it had same wheels, height, exhaust and BOV... couldn't make out the number plates though. ;) Only saw sides of the forrie.

• 3 weeks later...

Spotted at 2:37pm today on Hale Street approaching the Milton Road off-ramp, a white favelift Aurion Sportivo with some crappily painted gunmetal grey boot lid garnish and chrome fender vents. I LOL'ed hard cause it looked so tacky.

Spotted Ray89 Corolla, Ray himself and Michael (51DER / 74YME) at Euro Meet at Newmarket Shopping plaza tonight. Had a awesome catch up chat as well :D

I saw OYE444's Evo on the side of the road just up from the Normanby last Sunday.. Got pulled over by the cops.. :( Only commenting in here, cause he was an OzCelica member (Bling Celica, I'm pretty sure!) and was wondering if he were a member here too? If so, what happened mate?? :o

Edited by Usagi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Spotted Brendan (Silvabullet) on Sandgate Rd this morning. Sorry Bren I was in my own World, was a tad late for work and so many slow driving idiots on the road. Didn't realise it was you behind us flashing your spot lights at me until you pulled into Hoppys.

I was like whose this idiot high beaming me for when the lights still red haha

• 3 weeks later...

Spotted about 5 minutes ago on High Street Toowong, a white Aurion AT-X at stock height with a black painted bonnet and body length TRD decals. I LOL'ed because it looked bad.

• 2 weeks later...

not a forum member but worth a mention... spotted an Ae112 hatch back mounting the centre island on redland bay road yesterday... only to end up 1.5 metres airbourne and landing directly on its roof on the opposite side of the road! also theres a couple of zze122 rollas with sportivo body kits that travel down broadwater road of a morning, anyone here?