Spotted - QLD

Spotted this facelift cop Aurion (amongst a few) today around 4:30pm at the intersection of Gympie and Rode Road. Unlucky day for that Lancer. There were a total of 7 cop cars there and a whole bunch of cops standing around checking out the accident.

di-813006203460.jpg

• Like 1

there was a pretty bad accident on the centenary hwy between mt ommaney and jindalee (in bound) on sat night... crime scene people where there and everything... :(

looked like a fatality... :(

meanwhile, i love your camera set up... fuqin rocks! :D

Spotted this facelift cop Aurion (amongst a few) today around 4:30pm at the intersection of Gympie and Rode Road. Unlucky day for that Lancer. There were a total of 7 cop cars there and a whole bunch of cops standing around checking out the accident.

di-813006203460.jpg

Just read about that accident in the courier mail.

Is it so wrong of me to hope that a certain person I knew was driving that cop car?

At 10:41am on the Sunshine Motorway (where it passes under the Bruce Highway) heading towards Gympie, I spotted a red TRD Hilux. Since we were both going around a bend and the lanes were separated, you were out of the field of view of my camera.

Then funnily enough, I spotted this grey one 15 minutes later on David Low Way:

di-213015335244.jpg

• Like 1

OH DEAR LORD!!!

Saw this a few months ago at Repco in Slacks creek.

Never thought worthy of a pic..

Since we are on the bad taste subject feast your eyes on this I spotted at Underwood Marketplace shops

Edit:- No I did not get to this with Photoshop

post-22494-0-51802600-1301539188_thumb.j

Edited by 01 VEY

at least you can give the guy/girl credit for the effort involved in doing a paint job like that....

the echo/yaris? has just been slapped together... i reckon i could throw grills/gauges/stickers at a car and it'll look way better than that!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Last night at Harry's Diner a black corolla sportivo parked next to me

Debadged

Red calipers

Lowered

Plates [371JQF]

If anyone here owns it you may like to talk to me, I was it's first owner and owned it up until feb 07

Saw a black Aurion Sportivo on the Riverside Expressway (westbound) about 6:30pm last night. Was lowered, had a nice set of mags (looked dished), and a HID kit. Looked pretty hot... any ideas on whose it is? (Assuming it belongs to a member)

Andrew beeped me at Sunnybank Market Square. Awesome place for carpark wars and watching incompetent asian drivers trying to park. Hope the dinner recommendation was good.

wow... two asian ppl at sunnybank, who woulda thunk it... lmao...

sorry guys :P

Where does ya dad work Poony? TOCAU QLD / Bris meet and greet for newbies to come along and not feel alienated plus discount from Poony Snr... :P

Spotted Steven on Milton Road inbound at 9:09am.

Was heading back from George's place after picking up some GPS units. Good spotting - I thought you were on the coast since some stupidly early hour this morning?

Was heading back from George's place after picking up some GPS units. Good spotting - I thought you were on the coast since some stupidly early hour this morning?

Fair enough. Was wondering why you were out that way.

I was on the Sunny Coast. Was on my way home then so I could have my breakfast :lol:

• Like 1