Spotted - QLD

At 2:38pm on the Gateway Motorway heading Ipswich bound I spotted a black Hilux that had seen better days:

di-1113133848548.jpg

di-1113133843336.jpg

That was just the start of it too. In about 5 seconds after I passed, the smoke was densely covering the highway.

Black 6th gen Celica, subtle bodykit, very clean, cruising through the city, no. plates 533.KCY

If the owner is on tocau... your car is sweet bro! B)

Spotted Lawrence at 10:37pm turning onto Milton Road from Park Avenue. I was the unlucky car to get the red light as I was approaching and swore out at that as well.

Haha good spot Daryl. Saw you pull up nicely. I was going to follow you through Gregory tce but decided to skip going that way to avoid gympie rd roadworks n hit the icb.

Wasn't a Toyota, but I spotted something that makes me ask the following question.

On my way to work this morning, I spotted this large truck that was kinda like a tank in the way it was built. It was flat black in colour with nothing else on it that I could see to identify it. When I went past it, I noticed a small pair of red and blue lights on the top. My question is, does the QPS have such a vehicle and if so, what the heck would they use it for.

Sorry for lack of picture but the sun made it a little difficult to get a clear shot of it. This is the general idea:

di-213141429627.jpg

SWAT / Bomb Squad / Riot vehicle?

Maybe it's a Julie Gillard's new bus?

Anyway I spotted TRD474 TRD Aurion red on Sandgate Rd from Albion to Fortitude Valley yesterday after 11.30

He took wheel spinning at every light LOL Bloody show off LOL.

Wasn't a Toyota, but I spotted something that makes me ask the following question.

On my way to work this morning, I spotted this large truck that was kinda like a tank in the way it was built. It was flat black in colour with nothing else on it that I could see to identify it. When I went past it, I noticed a small pair of red and blue lights on the top. My question is, does the QPS have such a vehicle and if so, what the heck would they use it for.

Sorry for lack of picture but the sun made it a little difficult to get a clear shot of it. This is the general idea:

di-213141429627.jpg

It's QPS tactical assault vehicle

Spotted SAM078 Silver ZZE123 Sportivo at Mater Hospital car park yesterday. Slammed but dirty as f*ck.

Spotted Michael (74YME / 51DER) this morning about 9am turning left off Sandgate Rd heading down Stanworth Rd towards Gateway Motorway.

Spotted Daniboy (JDM 2ZZ Wagon) this afternoon around 4.20-5.05pm in a Mt. Gravatt garage =D

• 2 weeks later...

Spotted Stewbie in front of me at the lights on Beams Rd, Boondall about 7 this morning. The engine revving was so necessary Stu :P

• 2 weeks later...

Spotted at about 10:55pm heading outbound on Milton Road, a white Aurion Sportivo with the plates "52OMY". Had some nice gunmetal 19's (well rolling anyways from what I could see) and appeared to have a vinyl carbon fibre bonnet. Looked alright in the low light conditions.

Spotted WKD11 Scarlet this afternoon about 6pm Sandgate Rd, Clayfield.

Also spotted a very nice slammed white gen 5 Camry with black wheels and similar kit as Andrew minus spoiler on sandgate road boondall heading north this morning.

Also spotted a white Aurion Sportivo with black bonnet and black mags on sandgate road Virginia yesterday afternoon. Looked nice as!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh yeah, yesterday around 3:24pm on the Pacific Motorway inbound at Loganholme, I spotted that white silver with pink everything Gen 5 Camry, nimber plates "APR72" or 76 or whatever.

This sexy beast? She must have gotten a colour change and make the pink really stand out!

That's the beast. I was on my way home from Sanctuary Cove. After staring at a computer screen continuously, my colour interpretation was a bit off.

This sexy beast? She must have gotten a colour change and make the pink really stand out!

post-14703-0-72704000-1319621234_thumb.j

post-14703-0-48662100-1319621241_thumb.j

i see that beast every time I am up around Springwood area...

bit overdone i think on the Pink :S