Spotted - QLD

where is this sushi place? might try it one day

This newish place bout 100-200m past pinelands shopping plaza, right next to BP

Theres a few other eateries there too.. inc a Korean BBQ (but i prefer to go to Koh-Ya in the valley :clap: ) hhhmmm getting hungry thinking bout these places...

• 3 weeks later...

Saw you twice DHC09,

saw you driving into the fitness place on kessel rd as i was coming out of pet wise driveway at around 5:30, then saw you leaving the fitness place at around 7:20 as you were making that u-turn.

Edited by dimsim8

Saw you twice DHC09,

saw you driving into the fitness place on kessel rd as i was coming out of pet wise driveway at around 5:30, then saw you leaving the fitness place at around 7:20 as you were making that u-turn.

that would be my bro, as I'm at Taiwan atm :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey fellaz,

Ever since i was in qld on hols this week i knew i would see a rolla there somewhere and i did spot a silver corolla with chrome altezza's at the back passing by white water world in a side street dunno who it was but thought id post just to see who it was

ohh and i was at white water world going on B.R.O. one of the rides in there

hey lance yo, sorry man didnt even realise u had already left the sushi place and when i sat down i realised n looked outside but u were goneskies, heres a very late thank u to u :P

haha likewise pippsta, i see u everywhere the most too man...our cars are spritually connected yO:lol:

and that black stivo with decals everywhere is my mates car yO, he bought it off the previous owner who had added those mods (ces catback, trd cai, trd sussy, trd ss and thats bout it as far as mods go)....personally i think the car is a lil over-decaled lol( even the owner thinks that too haha)

oh by the way next time the southside cru should all eat at that sushi place at pinelands sumtime :toast:

the sushi there is fantastic yO :yahoo:

hey lance yo, sorry man didnt even realise u had already left the sushi place and when i sat down i realised n looked outside but u were goneskies, heres a very late thank u to u :P

haha likewise pippsta, i see u everywhere the most too man...our cars are spritually connected yO:lol:

and that black stivo with decals everywhere is my mates car yO, he bought it off the previous owner who had added those mods (ces catback, trd cai, trd sussy, trd ss and thats bout it as far as mods go)....personally i think the car is a lil over-decaled lol( even the owner thinks that too haha)

oh by the way next time the southside cru should all eat at that sushi place at pinelands sumtime :toast:

haha, no worries wei wei! I agree the sushi is great there, thats why i'm heading there tonight!!

yup definitely over decaled.. i actually saw his car 1st before i saw the free parking spot next to him :lol:

i'm up for a pinelands sushi place meet :lol: but parking there is a b!tch

I hardly ever see sportivos. Must be where i live, i gotta start cruising to the spit on sundays maybe catch some of you guys there. Seems heaps of you guys are seen there. I live on Gold Coast and see the occasional sportivo. Although i am often cruising with my mate and his sisters stivo. I will look out for some of you guys that are seen on the gold coast, i am never in brisbane to see the others

Brandon

I hardly ever see sportivos. Must be where i live, i gotta start cruising to the spit on sundays maybe catch some of you guys there. Seems heaps of you guys are seen there. I live on Gold Coast and see the occasional sportivo. Although i am often cruising with my mate and his sisters stivo. I will look out for some of you guys that are seen on the gold coast, i am never in brisbane to see the others

Brandon

Mate you should drive up to Brisbane sometime. I reckon on a rough guess that I would be at least 5 plus Sportivo's on a daily basis. :D

That would be awesome, I dont have too much time. Perhaps only a little on the weekends, cant come up during the weeks though, school and that rubbish.. When do you guys come down to the Gold Coast( sorry its off topic.) Because i am permanently on the roads saturday night and Friday night. Often am at Broadwater car park on a saturday night. I want to get a stivo chain happening there though, never ever seen one there.

Brandon

thats a pitty HDACHE, ill be cruising around there friday night and next weekend, got a stupid school formal thing on sat night.. I am keen to meet some of you guys whenever your on the GC, please let me no when you guys intend on heading down.

Brandon