Spotted - NSW

Spotted on saturday afternoon Black pre facelift levin at Penshurst shops, i beeped, you had the club sticker on the side skirt.

Spotted last night at the BP near alexandria, not sure if it was a sportivo, levin, etc i saw the front of the car only, had a number plate starting with ROX...

Spotted on saturday afternoon Black pre facelift levin at Penshurst shops, i beeped, you had the club sticker on the side skirt.

Did he have white mags on his car?

Yes it did

Yep it sounds like that was YDOIT4 aka Dave. :D

SYD

Black pre face lift stivo.

lowered on stock rims, grille,eye lids!

As i pulled out of work going up north rocks rd he came flying around the corner when he saw me he put his foggies on. when the lanes became 2 up near the shops he thrashed it past me! He had a good look at me he never waved. He had stock yellow plates. ZIL-*** i think

SYD

Black pre face lift stivo.

lowered on stock rims, grille,eye lids!

As i pulled out of work going up north rocks rd he came flying around the corner when he saw me he put his foggies on. when the lanes became 2 up near the shops he thrashed it past me! He had a good look at me he never waved. He had stock yellow plates. ZIL-*** i think

hahaha I spotted the same guy on north rocks rd too at about 4pm, he was headed down towards nth parra end of the road. no. plates were ZAL *** Pete.

Yes it did

I dont think that was his number plate though....

Yeah he changed his number plate back to a stock one.

yea that was me i saw u as well i had no idea who it was i was half dead from the gym but i heard u beep and wave so i waved back then my mate and brother was like who was that

i was like " i have no idea.... maybe someone from the forum!"

hehe yea i have stock plates now the other plates where getting 2 much attention good and bad and i had an incident with a starlet that a few ppl know about and well lets just say that he had one screw 2 many loose and i dont want him seeing my plate on my car again :unsure: :huh:long story not really for a spotted thread!!! :blink:

Yes it did

I dont think that was his number plate though....

Yeah he changed his number plate back to a stock one.

yea that was me i saw u as well i had no idea who it was i was half dead from the gym but i heard u beep and wave so i waved back then my mate and brother was like who was that

i was like " i have no idea.... maybe someone from the forum!"

hehe yea i have stock plates now the other plates where getting 2 much attention good and bad and i had an incident with a starlet that a few ppl know about and well lets just say that he had one screw 2 many loose and i dont want him seeing my plate on my car again :unsure: :huh:long story not really for a spotted thread!!! :blink:

what happened?!???!??!???!?!

sharing is caring man!

spotted a black facelift stivo with i think some sort of vault rims..they were chromies anyway..was parked on darling street in BALMAIN

also, think i might have spotted steinny, coming home on the M5 tuesday night between 8pm-9pm, if not it was a silver pre facelift stivo, looked stock except for COLOUR CODED MUDFLAPS/GUARDS

what happened?!???!??!???!?!

sharing is caring man!

well i was chased by some weird psycho dude around my gfs area because he thought i was cutting him off as i was taking the racing line round a long S turn he tried to ram my car from the side then tried to get out of his car then i drove off on a back way to my gfs house then out of nowhere he reappeared like 10blocks away from where i first saw him he then chased me again all round for like 5mins at like 170kz in a rural street he was doing 120 over speed humps so i turned a few corners went round a car pulling out of a street hammered it just missing a scissor cut off of cars stopping at lights and oncoming cars when i turned right at a red light and then i hammered it round the block dropped my gf off at her place quickly and went home the back way so yea i didnt want him finding out where she lived as he was obdviously nuts so i changed my plate back to stock put my white rims on my car put super dark tints and then installed my current exhaust and my old negatron custom CAI so i looked different so he wouldnt recognize my car..

So that was my story for the beginning of my current mods and the reason i am no longer ydoit4 on the streets ;) :ph34r: i still want to find the guy that chased me and do a few burnouts on his limbs :whistling: amongst other various types of pain ;)

so yea thats that story told :idea: lets never speak of this again <_<

well i was chased by some weird psycho dude around my gfs area because he thought i was cutting him off as i was taking the racing line round a long S turn he tried to ram my car from the side then tried to get out of his car then i drove off on a back way to my gfs house then out of nowhere he reappeared like 10blocks away from where i first saw him he then chased me again all round for like 5mins at like 170kz in a rural street he was doing 120 over speed humps so i turned a few corners went round a car pulling out of a street hammered it just missing a scissor cut off of cars stopping at lights and oncoming cars when i turned right at a red light and then i hammered it round the block dropped my gf off at her place quickly and went home the back way so yea i didnt want him finding out where she lived as he was obdviously nuts so i changed my plate back to stock put my white rims on my car put super dark tints and then installed my current exhaust and my old negatron custom CAI so i looked different so he wouldnt recognize my car..

So that was my story for the beginning of my current mods and the reason i am no longer ydoit4 on the streets ;) :ph34r: i still want to find the guy that chased me and do a few burnouts on his limbs :whistling: amongst other various types of pain ;)

geez man thats crazy!! i had that sorta feeling (of wanting to run over someone's head) when my gf had her acco and some punk in the passenger seat of a blue stivo had a chuckle... a few words were exchanged resulting in me heading towards the car, but he drove off... to this day i still wanna do burnouts on his limbs...

geez man thats crazy!! i had that sorta feeling (of wanting to run over someone's head) when my gf had her acco and some punk in the passenger seat of a blue stivo had a chuckle... a few words were exchanged resulting in me heading towards the car, but he drove off... to this day i still wanna do burnouts on his limbs...

May i help you please!

Spotted MSROLA hooning past the speed camera (it didn't flash) in Valley Heights at 8:10am :whistling:

:o i wasnt speedin i hope :( ive already been done at that Camera :)

Spotted MSROLA (again) near the Glenbrook infomation centre at 3PM today. I tooted the horn, but the phat bass must have drown'd it out

Hehe- i was hoonin home to get my rego papers to race my beast :)

YAY i love u livin in the mtns Pete u spot me like everyday- i must have been distracted sorry i didnt see u- maybe u need a louder horn :P

Spotted around midday a silver 2003 sportivo with spoon sw388 or rota slipstreams wheels, on oxford street in paddington near the markets, i see that there pretty much every saturday!!