Spotted - NSW

Spotted a current shape Corolla yesterday, that blue colour, with a nice front lip, and TRD wheels, in Auburn area. VERY nice. I was in my wifes Echo Sportivo.

Also, today I spotted a very nice Black Yaris, on what look like Buddy Club wheels, on Smithfield Rd, I was in my Supra.

hehe thanks thats meee :)

Ahh thats yours. Man makes me like the current the Corolla even more! What chasis is it? btw, i beat you into the city, i saw you again on parra road hehe

Spotted all the great car at the monthly meet HERE!!

Shame you didn't spot them at said meet.

I couldn't go b'coz of somethin. I've been wanting to see people in the forum starting in 2010.. :lol:

If u stay in sydney say, another month, I'll definitely meet u up there, *if something didn''t come up*, fingers crossed.. :lol:

spotted kenneth's car last night in the city parked ur car looks so good man

Haha, wow spotted! Thanks dude!

my dad took me and my cuz for a drive and as we were goin through the city i was like oh sh*t its the mighty vitz

Spotted a current shape Corolla yesterday, that blue colour, with a nice front lip, and TRD wheels, in Auburn area. VERY nice. I was in my wifes Echo Sportivo.

Also, today I spotted a very nice Black Yaris, on what look like Buddy Club wheels, on Smithfield Rd, I was in my Supra.

hehe thanks thats meee :)

Ahh thats yours. Man makes me like the current the Corolla even more! What chasis is it? btw, i beat you into the city, i saw you again on parra road hehe

haha you did hehe and being spotted twice, now how's lucky is that ! :clap:

spotted a FAT AS black Aurion today on Botany Rd Mascot, was slammed and had black deep dish with polished lip on the rear. Looked like 9.5" wide easy

LoL.. Fat As.. Just fnished my mod otw home. How come I didn't spot you?

yeh bro there is only 1 word to describe it lol FAT AS

what size rims you runnin on there now?

U have good eyes, I couldn't spot the size If I were u. 20" on 8.5 front and 9.5 rear

spotted ascendant rice at the lights turning right onto hume hwy (i think its you)

ahaha what suburb???

bass hill

Yep that was me, yay finnally spotted!!!!

jsut curious what on my car caught your attention?

Edited by Ascendant Rice

I was driving past in my semi trailer lol

its lookin sexy bro

Can i ask what truck you drivin?

Also today Homebush Bay a hot looking red Yaris, low with black/red Lensos and twin mufflers together, was an auto

and same spot yesterday a black ZRE,super low,huge rims and super fat.. Wyclef was that your mates one? P plater

its lookin sexy bro

Also today Homebush Bay a hot looking red Yaris, low with black/red Lensos and twin mufflers together, was an auto

and same spot yesterday a black ZRE,super low,huge rims and super fat.. Wyclef was that your mates one? P plater

I drive a 2006 Mack Vision pulling a 45 foot pantec trailer

its lookin sexy bro

Possibly john... i havnt seen another one as low as his... hes only got 18s, yep hes a green p plater.

Spotted this morning at Punchbowl, a pre-facelift ZZE Levin with a facelift ZZE front-end? It was so obvious because the silver between the panels were different. It also had Sportivo rims and blue plates.