Spotted - NSW

Spotted nice looking Silver Yaris sporting TRD badging and the plates VVTI2C heading south towards Shellharbour. You got caught at the lights in Warrawong as i drove on. Anyone one on here?

I was driving past in my semi trailer lol

its lookin sexy bro

Can i ask what truck you drivin?

Also today Homebush Bay a hot looking red Yaris, low with black/red Lensos and twin mufflers together, was an auto

and same spot yesterday a black ZRE,super low,huge rims and super fat.. Wyclef was that your mates one? P plater

I drive a 2006 Mack Vision pulling a 45 foot pantec trailer

Nice, you should make it look like your car :D Check out Klos custom trucks and Thorpe customs..

Iam in a 09 Volvo FH12 520 B-double....

Spotted Kenneth this morning turning onto Rookwood from Brunker, was 4 cars behind you but missed the lights :(

Spotted a long while back but forgot to post.

White ZRE152 Levin ZR, lowered, black wheels, trd garnish and black (painted/carbon-wrap) spoiler. Looked stunning!

Oh...spotted on the M4 passing Eastern Creek towards St Mary's

Edited by KevO

its lookin sexy bro

Also today Homebush Bay a hot looking red Yaris, low with black/red Lensos and twin mufflers together, was an auto

and same spot yesterday a black ZRE,super low,huge rims and super fat.. Wyclef was that your mates one? P plater

Nice, you should make it look like your car :D Check out Klos custom trucks and Thorpe customs..

Spotted Kenneth this morning turning onto Rookwood from Brunker, was 4 cars behind you but missed the lights :(

oh really bro lol i prob have seen you on the road before hahaha

I use to drive a 08 Volvo FM 480 auto with a double tautliner set but I got sick of bloody spliting the ***** 6 times a day so

i found a job that was payin more and only drivin a single lol

its lookin sexy bro

oh really bro lol i prob have seen you on the road before hahaha

I use to drive a 08 Volvo FM 480 auto with a double tautliner set but I got sick of bloody spliting the ***** 6 times a day so

i found a job that was payin more and only drivin a single lol

Yeah what a pain in the *****, iam lucky iam in singles around town and the doubles are for changeovers.. I prob have seen you somewhere :lol:

Yesterday about 12, I spotted a white facelift 1ZZ in Chatswood (Victoria Av I think?). It had C-ONE eyelids, sat pretty high with rally-style mudflaps and black altezza taillights. Anyone here?

aahhah when did you see it ;) yeah i do :D twin tip varex

Michael.q was tellin me bout that the other week I think!

lol, yeh i also did the black housing headlights

haha Tiet, i always drive pass your car on the way to my missus' place. Shiny :lol:

ahhahah ohhh, i see i was gona say how did you notice it, its so small lol, i guess it was when i was parked at the back of the line of cars. i should really get the big dent fixed lol

haha Tiet, i always drive pass your car on the way to my missus' place. Shiny :lol:

ahhahah ohhh, i see i was gona say how did you notice it, its so small lol, i guess it was when i was parked at the back of the line of cars. i should really get the big dent fixed lol

saw ur car at livo westfields few weeks back. mann ur dents massive! wtf happened?

saw ur car at livo westfields few weeks back. mann ur dents massive! wtf happened?

LOL he blames me for giving him badluck

btw tiet did you find out whose stivo it was when we were driving down hume after city