Spotted - NSW

I think I spotted hidden taco on flushcombe rd at blacktown around 930 tonight... Was coming out of a side street so only got a quick look

Wasn't me, I was at a party at that time.

'123R-Prozak' - lol i'm always out i guess lol, you talking about the sedan? thats my mums car

'HAT31T' - small yellow pole got too close to the side of my car lol :(

'mrs.sportivo' - nope lol forgot to post it up, his probably not on this forum anyways lol

Spotted aries on great western high way driving past st marys band club... did u lower it? it looked lowered...

yaye ive been spotted XD

yeahp lowered it a while back

im lo0king to buy a TRD fron bumper garnish :D

no idea where to get it from though :g:

Spotted BNS-20Y Today on the M5 i was behind you for a while and also on stoney creek road, im assuming it's rolla boy?, also spotted "juvenile" in his big red truck

:D Charlie your car looks hot,and low.. When i first saw you rollaboy was behind you, bit hard to miss 19" on sportivo

Spotted BNS-20Y Today on the M5 i was behind you for a while and also on stoney creek road, im assuming it's rolla boy?, also spotted "juvenile" in his big red truck

:D Charlie your car looks hot,and low.. When i first saw you rollaboy was behind you, bit hard to miss 19" on sportivo

thanks John, it needs a wash though i havent washed it in a week it looks like a matte colour cause of all this rain and dirt lol, it's sitting at the right height if i went any lower i dont think i can park in my garage anymore :( maybe coilovers will be my next goal

Spotted aries on great western high way driving past st marys band club... did u lower it? it looked lowered...

yaye ive been spotted XD

yeahp lowered it a while back

im lo0king to buy a TRD fron bumper garnish :D

no idea where to get it from though :g:

The garnishes aint cheap bro... ur car looks phat!!!

Spotted yesterday at about 3:20pm travelling along the Pacific Motorway (away from Sydney) approaching the Peats Ridge exit:

A black Corolla Sportivo, plates "VIT 22Z". Looked a little too riced up for my likings.

*in the last couple of days I recall seeing a red sportivo (perhaps) with the number plate [ME30OW] or something like that. seen round blacktown/rootyhill/mt druitt..not sure where, but those are the only places ive been this week.

*I always notice a dark blueish 1zz sedan (with rims) parked in one of the streets parallel to Quakers Hill Parkway when the family drive east towards Stanhope Gardens/ Parklea Markets.

*[JA35ON] (or something like that) silver, altezza (black type) tail lights, full kit, last spotted driving enthusiastically next to another car going east on Power Street Glendenning.

SPOTTED sunday morning valentines day...

[bMA95X] outside St.Aidens Church rooty hill north.

Looked like a Yaris YR (badge on the hatch door), silver rims... other than that looks stock, except for the VVTL-i stickers just under the indicator lights on the fenders... HMMMM... when did yaris's get lift??

ive taken pics but not sure how to get it from my iphone just yet.. (cant send via bluetooth?? has to be through itunes??)

Spotted near my street multiple times this week clarendon rd peakhurst . Black prefacelift sportivo, dropped on 18s i think, with eyelids and grill, no plate WES-xxx something

Hopefully your part of this forum cause your car looks sweet

I seen it round Mortdale too

I still aint being spotted might have to hoon up and down clarendon LOL

Spotted Hidden Taco Friday on Best Road, I was in the Silver Rolla with Sportivo wheels that beeped and waved.

Oh, that was you! I saw a Silver Rolla and heard a beep but I didn't know where the beep was from and didnt see the wave. Next time ill try and be more friendly and wave back.

I think we need a universal Toyota beep sequence. LOL