Spotted - NSW

spotted tiet yesterday just infront of fairfield council. the headlights look good

forgot to post it up lol, thanks, i ****** up one headlight though, got some silicon on the clear part and it smudged and scratched the plastic cover :(

SPOTTED sunday morning valentines day...

[bMA95X] outside St.Aidens Church rooty hill north.

Looked like a Yaris YR (badge on the hatch door), silver rims... other than that looks stock, except for the VVTL-i stickers just under the indicator lights on the fenders... HMMMM... when did yaris's get lift??

ive taken pics but not sure how to get it from my iphone just yet.. (cant send via bluetooth?? has to be through itunes??)

dd39971b.jpg

spotted a face lift black sportivo on the hume high way near bankstown, the number plate is ON 321. lowed on some black rims, at about 12:30PM

spotted a pre facelift also black with C-one bonnet and a c-one wing tips, black lip lowed on some gold rims....looks sweet as..it was some personalies plates... but i cant remember... was to busy checking out some walkinshaw... three in a row it was pretty crazy...at about 2:30

and spotted another silver sportivo on railway pde near fairfield pools at about 4:30

Spotted a White ascent or conquest corolla zze on parramatta road five dock saturday night around 10 pm heading city bound.

had stickers everywhere on the car. literally stickers on every panel. and a tiny canon exhaust? anyone ?

Spotted a White ascent or conquest corolla zze on parramatta road five dock saturday night around 10 pm heading city bound.

had stickers everywhere on the car. literally stickers on every panel. and a tiny canon exhaust? anyone ?

I think I've seen it, had turbo sticker on the boot

Spotted `Lylee this arvo on Lyons Rd, shortly after 5pm

then on Victoria Rd, westbound, a red Sportivo with #plates [BJ-57-VO]

...both Rollas looking good with matte black wheels

spotted flipsta24 earlier today. car looks good in the flesh

Woo spotted! lol :D thanks man! yours is looking real clean! i was gonna wave but i wasnt to sure.....lol quite funny exchanging looks though haha

There's stivo's everywhere... just saw 3 in the space of 5mins...

black prefacelift - hume hwy / brunker rd. corner. left most lane at the lights

blue prefacelift - rockwood rd. driving past BP station

black stivo - king georges rd / punchbowl rd. lowered.. massive shiny rims with lots of spokes/

Keep spotting a White Levin SX (ZRE152) with TRD garnish, unknown black wheels, height is rather low and the spoiler is painted black around Penrith. Looks a million bux!

Driven by an asian driver.

Must take photos when and if I ever get the chance.