spotted a black facelifted Sportivo every morning parked on Victoria St, Smithfield. plate AWD **G

Spotted silver sportivo at north rocks 7-11 at 8.15pm ish tonight. looked stock with an exhaust. number plate was black XX - XXX style

spotted black facelift sportivo on woodville road around 7ish plates BJW-91Z i know your on here but i forgot your username.....sorry :unsure:

Greenacre a silver ZRE SX/ZR not sure,exhaust maybe, MS13VN i think.

Parra Rd silver stivo with black stockies, LFTOFF

spotted a white stivo dumped at newtown around 1245 yesterday..

plates were ate71a i believe..

anyone here??

kevin

pretty sure i seen Flipsta24 yesterday arvo comming up to the c'town hospital.

and i got a massive feeling i know who your are lol...

i was in the black stivo going the other way.

that would have been me, also spooted today blue aurion parked in madarin carpark chatswood with plates "JASY" also spotted XOOM in chatwoods westfield in the food court eating a subway by the looks of it...LOL i was gonna say hi but u seemed busy chatting away lol

Spotted the green Camry Sportivo - with TRD racing stripes down the side - this morning travelling on Parramatta road. Im 100% sure you are on this forum.. =P

Spotted the green Camry Sportivo - with TRD racing stripes down the side - this morning travelling on Parramatta road. Im 100% sure you are on this forum.. =P

Thats MISBAH....

Spotted a graphite levin ZR ZRE this morning on para road heading towards the city... plates were MI-55-SU

i keep spotting JAE-50N, is that a member apart of this club??

same bro.... He's every where!!!

that would have been me, also spooted today blue aurion parked in madarin carpark chatswood with plates "JASY" also spotted XOOM in chatwoods westfield in the food court eating a subway by the looks of it...LOL i was gonna say hi but u seemed busy chatting away lol

lol ...... yep was a gooooooood sandwich ...... lol ..... u should have said hi but also stated u were on the forum bcuz i wouldnt have been thinking of running into forum member in chatswood.

Spotted last night, celica on parramatta road, GR-61-CH? Nice wheels and rear wing.

Edited by VF-X

spotted black facelift sportivo on woodville road around 7ish plates BJW-91Z i know your on here but i forgot your username.....sorry :unsure:

Wooo got spotted!! :P

Wooo got spotted!! :P

lol well it's the second time i spotted you, first time was a couple of weeks before the meet last time hehe, just couldnt remember your username

Blue stivo last night,,, parramatta rd..

had a massive "SEX SPEC" sticker on the back windshield.. anyone ???

LOL what a mad sticker

Spotted again after like few months, a blue SX6 Aurion with 18" rims i think, parked right behind me in front of St Peter Julian Church on george st, city. 11 pm.

Spotted a silver facelift Sportivo at Lidcombe Repco yesterday. LIF70F? or something with LIFT in the number plate.. haha