Spotted - NSW

spotted va47to i tihnk it is? lol on canley vale road this morning around 7, i envy your sun roof :(

Yep was me ;) .. startled me with the beep!

you ride lookn' sweeet! :D

Spotted a TUNGSTEN TRD Aurion at todman avenue, kensington... Didn't know they exist in that colour..

No way! I want to see it.

I bet it is ugly. what did u think Vick?

It looks pretty nice, due to the fact it was my 1st time seeing it. But nothin beats the Black TRD.. :P

spotted va47to i tihnk it is? lol on canley vale road this morning around 7, i envy your sun roof :(

lol sorry if i did, i wasn't sure if i should of just waved or beeped and i ran out of time lol, yeah my ride would look better with a sunroof though hahaha

lol sorry if i did, i wasn't sure if i should of just waved or beeped and i ran out of time lol, yeah my ride would look better with a sunroof though hahaha

All good tiet! ;)

Spotted a two-tone (black/white) 1ZZ parked on the road around the corner from Kennards Storage, Auburn this afternoon.

with clear tail-lights and red lining around the car??

I've also spotted this car on the M4, near Strathfield earlier this week.. If I recall correctly, I think that car had been part of this forum some years ago

Spotted a two-tone (black/white) 1ZZ parked on the road around the corner from Kennards Storage, Auburn this afternoon.

with clear tail-lights and red lining around the car??

I've also spotted this car on the M4, near Strathfield earlier this week.. If I recall correctly, I think that car had been part of this forum some years ago

That's the one! I think it use to belong to Sunny (one of the Ignition-X guys?) and use to sport a C-ONE bodykit? It seems to have returned to stock now other than the rims and paintjob.

thursday white sedan zre slammed on white rims its the one on this forum at mascot. Also yellow IS lexus re99i.... plates seen it on the jdm forums at haberfield

Edited by Gab

Last night like 10.30 homebush bay drive near M4, black zr6 'EMZAK'

I was baiting you and i was going to go, but then i saw the highway patrol 2 cars behind me....too bad for you and the guy in the lancer who took off anyways.

if your on here, my bad :whistling:

thursday white sedan zre slammed on white rims its the one on this forum at mascot. Also yellow IS lexus re99i.... plates seen it on the jdm forums at haberfield

I am surprised you didn't spot my Cappuccino. As it was parked near it than again...it is hard to miss LOL

Delhi Road, North Ryde, around 7:30pm on Friday night. Spotted a ZZE wearing all the Sportivo gear, wheels, bodykit and badges, but the rego plate was ZZE-122. Is someone very very confused or is there something he/she is not telling us?

you didnt know that number plate on that car is design to confuse people?

Not sure why "someone" would want to confuse people with their number plate like that. To me it just looks like the owner doesn't know what they're talking about. I've never seen a Ferrari 360 Modena with the number plates F430, but to each their own. I don't expect everyone to share my opinion and everyone is entitled to customise their car however they wish! Passed you travelling the other way on Delhi Road in my red Sportivo.