Spotted - NSW

ok here is the story....i was on my way home and the subs were pumping, every now and then the sound of lift would cut over the sound from the speakers, :D i was very happy, believing i was the only one in my "hood" with a good looking sportivo....well well well to my disappointment...just 2 streets from my house...like 500metres was a very nice looking car...which i found out, is parked there all the time, according to my sister and mum who walk past it every nite...

it has the kit from that TRC Tuning site that i postd up the link to a while back....

i no longer feel that cool driving my car around...i am now in the process of searching the internet for anything that will make my car cool again.. :( maybe a turbo of some sort :P

Sportivoback.jpg

Sportivo2.jpg

Sportivo1.jpg

sorry about the low qualitity...pics taken from phone.

That's the one that was for sale through Wollongong Toyota then went to auction because it didn't sell (they wanted ~$40k for it) no doubt it was picked up there ;)

hehe yeah thats the one

i was interested in that car before they modded it... and at that stage they wouldnt sell it for less than 35 when i first went in.

(the price they were offering soon turned me off heeh)

i cant tell from the pictures but the seats also have red highlights aswell as a few other small changes to the interior.

Edited by iffster

spotted around 7pm on high st penrith a red sportivo with red plates with chrome or black rims (couldnt see) was lowered and a guy was driving it like a full sik habib with his window down, bottom all d way down the seat with arm out the window :P haha hot car!!!

and about 9 pm same place high street.... white sportivo very noise exhaust and a speedy driver...forget the rest of the details...all i no is it was hot too!!!

red sportivo, plates (1NICE1) @ wetherill park stocklands polding st

iv seen that stivo in hoxton park!

ye ive seen him around a few times too...last spotted him on the corner of mimosa rd and quarry rd....turning towards stocklands....nice car..always clean LOL

red sportivo, plates (1NICE1) @ wetherill park stocklands polding st

iv seen that stivo in hoxton park!

ye ive seen him around a few times too...last spotted him on the corner of mimosa rd and quarry rd....turning towards stocklands....nice car..always clean LOL

im always driving in that part of the world! company ute.

today i was in hinchinbrook,horsley park & hoxton park

14/1/07

spotted MONSTER black corolla with black altezzas parked outside a house in Woodcroft.

not sure if he lives there or not.. spotted this rolla b4...

has twin exhausts in the back.. not sure what bodykit it is though.

i have a pic of it in my mobile, will post up later.

We spotted RUNX(Black Levin) out at the Dreamworkz city cruise on Sat night. Its got bonnet scoop and a roof scoop, not sure if he's on here tho

That would be waiwong

14/1/07

spotted MONSTER black corolla with black altezzas parked outside a house in Woodcroft.

not sure if he lives there or not.. spotted this rolla b4...

has twin exhausts in the back.. not sure what bodykit it is though.

i have a pic of it in my mobile, will post up later.

Thats peter!

He has the booster kit on his car!