Spotted - NSW

spotted flipsta i think it was your car, parked at home central bankstown, near supercheap. sweeet ride man, looks heaps good. are you there often/work somewhere in there?

Caught filling up with diesel, i mean LPG, kidding.

post-1206-0-37973500-1289027975_thumb.jp

Edited by u54mot

spotted flipsta i think it was your car, parked at home central bankstown, near supercheap. sweeet ride man, looks heaps good. are you there often/work somewhere in there?

HAHAH, here's my angle..

it couldve been a mini meet.LOL

post-16061-0-73730600-1289037223_thumb.j

Spotted! thanks man! Woo...yea i work at BCF, im one of the store managers there

LOL!!...if only i had an LPG adaptor it would have been free fuel all week :D as they get refilled regularly

Saw this sportivo as i was looking for a place to park. Parked behind it and its got a TOCAU sticker on the rear window

Nice note.. LOL!

Edit: Saw a Stivo yesterday near Top Ryde Shopping Centre at around 5PM. Must be on the forum...

Edited by young.

Saw this sportivo as i was looking for a place to park. Parked behind it and its got a TOCAU sticker on the rear window

Dam my car looks hot =P I got your note =D Tho it was almost dissolved because of the rain haha. Anyway Hi! Should meet up some time and say hi.

I always park in that location mon - fri. I used to park next to the railway but my roof has got lots of dents on it from falling objects =(

Ohh i thought i had seen your car on the forum somewhere haha. I live pretty close to where you parked you car, but never have much of a reason to go that way anymore.

young. how did you know about the note :ph34r:

Ohh i thought i had seen your car on the forum somewhere haha. I live pretty close to where you parked you car, but never have much of a reason to go that way anymore.

young. how did you know about the note :ph34r:

Hahahha I thought it was young playing a joke on me so I called him and asked him about it =P

spotted a black stivo with sunroof and a towbar today in fairfield.. was that you ANTY (the only black stivo ive seen with sunroof)?

YOOOO IVE BEEN SPOTTED IM VERY SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY.............i got this new job havent been on the forums in ages since this job!!!!! And yes that was me u local????

spotted a black stivo with sunroof and a towbar today in fairfield.. was that you ANTY (the only black stivo ive seen with sunroof)?

YOOOO IVE BEEN SPOTTED IM VERY SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY.............i got this new job havent been on the forums in ages since this job!!!!! And yes that was me u local????

Hey yes im local pretty much (cabramatta), i go to ffld often anyway, you? hows the new job treating ya?

edit: my rolla has a factory sunroof aswell, maybe u will see my car around some day, i get excited when i see another ZZE with a oem sunroof LOL

Edited by DemonRolla

Spotted GTLOST @ rooty hill rd north/woodstock avenue intersection, driving down woodstock towards the carousel and turning left at those 2 annoying roundabouts heading towards mt druitt. I was @ the opposite side of the intersection when I noticed you zooming right onto woodstock ave.. Turned left and you were driving pretty quick.. you must have been in a rush.

Spotted Master Cuong about 1pm coming off Cumberland offramp on to M4,actually looked more like coming out of pit lane :D

Loving the new look too, from where I was sitting it just oozes JDMness...........

Also yesterday and today Wetherill Park Dennis_ZZE122, today you were behind a blue Sportivo..

I see a light bluish coloured ZZE122R Corolla hatchback parked in the University of Western Sydney Parramatta (North) carpark every now and again.

Has the club sticker on the rear window, side skirts, front lip and eyelids (i think)?

Must belong to a forum member here I'm guessing? I usually end up parking next to it just to see how high my stockie ascent is and how much potential mine has lol. ;)

Edited by stevo1210

Spotted a Black ZRE152 Levin with bronze CE28's and blue lug nuts at Canley Heights

Saw that too on Thurs on M4, SX i think..

Yesterday thought I spotted HPN07K Stoney Creek Rd... White ZZE with kit and big wheels.. Member here I believe if it is you :)

Spotted a very clean pre-fl black sportivo parked on Dawn Fraser Ave just across from Ribs and Rumps yesterday just after noon.

It had a rear lip and lowered on gunmetal rims. Anyone here? :)

Spotted a very clean pre-fl black sportivo parked on Dawn Fraser Ave just across from Ribs and Rumps yesterday just after noon.

It had a rear lip and lowered on gunmetal rims. Anyone here? :)

that would be me :) cars far from clean, but thanks neways haha