Spotted - NSW

When i drove past you were on an angle starting to go up the driveway, i was driving past too quickly to see if you went up straight away or not....

Did you go on a bit of a shopping spree?

I always go up driveways 1 wheel at a time, too many war scars from when I haven't :P

no shopping spree, just the 1 purchase.

spotted a sexy looking rolla 2day main street penni lookin all black n sitting on a set of chromes

looking all pimped out thanks to MiSs SeXc CrOaTiAn keep that whip lookin all clean

just had to go past it twice lol

as i was rollin up to it bak to front i was like that that thats... then when i saw that pink butterfly it confermed whos car it was

also spotted on saterday evening a black rolla wit MR rola plates i think it was cruzing down the great western highway in the blue mountains and im sure u saw me behind u and in front of u for a lil but in a white camry till i turned off at the penni turn off n u were gone then ha ha ha ...

Edited by bassposse

Spotted on Ginninderra Drive Belconnen, ACT. This evening around 7pm.

White 05 (Facelift) Sportivo, dressed up in full Domino's graphics. Thats right, a 2ZZ pizza hatch.

.....I guess they'e making sure those pizzas get there while they're still hot! :P

also spotted on saterday evening a black rolla wit MR rola plates i think it was cruzing down the great western highway in the blue mountains and im sure u saw me behind u and in front of u for a lil but in a white camry till i turned off at the penni turn off n u were gone then ha ha ha ...

Not MR rola plates, they are MSROLA!!!!!!

Sam was drivin as always :D

Were we racing you a fair bit on the way down??......i think i remember you

Spotted Dylan aka Blue_stivo yesterday at Silver water Dyno Day

Edited by MR and MSROLA

yeh just a lil racing action lol u got away for a while till the the emu plans hill and i went past u doin like 120+ and so y'all came up on me again and were gone

much fun though

Not MR rola plates, they are MSROLA!!!!!!

Sam was drivin as always :D

Were we racing you a fair bit on the way down??......i think i remember you

Spotted Dylan aka Blue_stivo yesterday at Silver water Dyno Day

Spotted a Black Sportivo with big chrome rims near Burwood on recent trip to Sydney.

Also a few days ago Spotted one of the Canberra stivo's. White Stivo with 5 ppl in the car at the Ginninderra Dr Copland Dr intersection.

Checked your car out. looked really clean and spiffy ;). but then i had to turn :(

Edited by Airbourne128224

Spotted a Black Sportivo with big chrome rims near Burwood on recent trip to Sydney.

Also a few days ago Spotted one of the Canberra stivo's. White Stivo with 5 ppl in the car at the Ginninderra Dr Copland Dr intersection.

Checked your car out. looked really clean and spiffy ;). but then i had to turn :(

Facelift or Pre-facelift?

If its a facelift, it could be micky... will check and see!

Facelift or Pre-facelift?

If its a facelift, it could be micky... will check and see!

Are you Micky? :blink::rolleyes:

umm not sure but i think it was facelift