Spotted - NSW

Silver Corolla Sportivo today on Woodville Rd then on M4, JAE50N .. The member here or a strange coincidence .. Looked and sounded hot :toast:

ive seen that stivo lifting around also.. it does look good!

spotted Carbon Demon turning onto Mowbray Rd in Chatswood, and A.rice's sister on the M2 at the airport :P she was on the phone :o

black sportivo number plate lif 777 at orange grove. yesterday nite.

that was me.. what car were you in?

Spotted yesterday evening at 10:42pm at the intersection of Market and Sussex Street in Darling Harbour.... a white Sportivo with the plates "LFT-230". Is that anyone here? Also spotted that Green Gen 6 Camry with the TRD decals etc earlier that evening on the M4.

White sportivo tonight @ Harrys cafe de wheels parra. Had the carbon fiber looking panel on the rear numberplate.. Nothing really stuck out bout the car except for the Tocau stickers on both rear doors. I parked right next to you!

Spotted Wy's ZRE in Olympic Park just then. ;)

my mate dropped me and a few mates of at SUPAFEST, i let him take my car cause there was no way in hell i was going to catch a train there.. LOL!! wooooo!!

Saw Sikwitit (Sean) on Hotham Parade, Artarmon turning left onto Pacifc highway, I was driving the grey Golf R that kinda flew by you. Thats the second time I've seen you there, do you work locally?

Think i passed Kenneth tonight on Vaughan St under railway bridge then waiting at the lights another white EP3 behind, I see at least five white ones around Lidcombe/Auburn...

Oh and last week On Cumberland Hwy getting on M4 a white ZRE hatch REV316, think I saw it at the last meet and a red ZZE Sportivo LFT ??? I think ,on Victoria Rd Wetherhill Park :D

Think i passed Kenneth tonight on Vaughan St under railway bridge then waiting at the lights another white EP3 behind, I see at least five white ones around Lidcombe/Auburn...

Oh and last week On Cumberland Hwy getting on M4 a white ZRE hatch REV316, think I saw it at the last meet and a red ZZE Sportivo LFT ??? I think ,on Victoria Rd Wetherhill Park :D

red ZZE LFT-00F was me finally spotted lol

Don't think it was me. I wasn't on Vaughan St yesterday evening.

I know there's another white EP3 with black plates in Auburn.

red ZZE LFT-00F was me finally spotted lol

lol think i spotted u LFT 00F at fairfield near 7 eleven. You were heading to cumberland way. This was a while back.

2 red sportivos this arvo at around 4:00 near ashfield bunnings, both clean and low.

LFT247

and

LI11FT

One was REALLY low. both looking good................wanted to catch up and see if there on the forum but was driving my run around car............not the best thing to been seen in.lol

Yesterday saw LFT-OFF on parramatta Rd around 1.30pm

worst weather yesterday i think i seen you aswell but i wasnt paying much attention too worried about my pod sucking up some water but moved iit now so no water gets on it =]

Edited by LFT-OOF

Anyone in Sydney spotted this stivo? Maybe a member on the forum?

This is my old stivo. I sold her over 2 years ago and had reports shes still running around.

Sportivo006.jpg

18s0022.jpg

18s0031.jpg