Spotted - NSW

Spotted John tonight on King georges road i beeped and waved ahaha and spotted Will at canterbury and bexley rod intersection :D

So that's who waved, I forgot about the wagon, next time i'll wave back :D

Spotted also on King Georges the cleanest and shiniest graphite ZRE hatch I have ever seen, lowered with black/red 16"s... This thing looked awesome

Spotted ZR6XY's twin on M4 today, looked identical from where I was Rob,also had black/gold plates but no LED's on front,so guessing not you

Damn these copies haha

wanga i believe on hume hwy, went pass you while passing noble toyota

yeah u were on the right lane and saw u and thought to myself "whoa that's a nice looking hatch, must be...oh f#^k gotta brake, damn ****y slow lane i'm in fuuuu" lol

yeah u were on the right lane and saw u and thought to myself "whoa that's a nice looking hatch, must be...oh f#^k gotta brake, damn ****y slow lane i'm in fuuuu" lol

thats me ! lol i really like those tail lights stands out from the rest !

thats me ! lol i really like those tail lights stands out from the rest !

thanks mate hope in time i'll do the jdm front lights and give it the final look :D

Spotted a white Rolla with plates EUR.45N on the M7 hooning past me at 2:20pm. Not cool man especially since I was doing 110kmh already in a 100kmh zone.

MR 988 again today at Silverwater unless your car has a identical twin, do you have red number plates?

first time been spotted. yeah, that was me, with red plate. thanks john

Yesterday spotted A.Rice going over Sydenham Station bridge and same area white ZZE HPN07K parked outside a coffee shop pretty much all day, member here by the way, looked good ;)

Today MR988 on Parra Rd,looking good ;) and just before a silver ZZE racing a Golf up King Georges

[/quote

thanks john, thatz good we see each other all the time.

Could you pls tell me where is about on parra rd, coz i wanna remember why i went there? thanks :rolleyes:

Edited by MR 988

[quote name='MR 988' timestamp='1320828305' post='473479'

thanks john, thatz good we see each other all the time.

Could you pls tell me where is about on parra rd, coz i wanna remember why i went there? thanks :rolleyes:

haha you can't remember where you've been? :lol: Granville heading towards the City