Spotted - NSW

Spotted Charlie on Thursday morning on the Hume Hwy just before the M5 roadworks.

i was running late for work haha, was that you behind me and hopping off on bernera rd?

Na I was heading towards Ingleburn.

Spotted xoom little while ago at Greenacre, I was day dreaming and saw your plate last minute

LOL .... yes also spotted Jonny juvenile .... gave u a beep as we rounded the corner turning onto king georges ..... which in hindsight probably wasnt the best thing to do in that situation .... LOL

Spotted xoom little while ago at Greenacre, I was day dreaming and saw your plate last minute

LOL .... yes also spotted Jonny juvenile .... gave u a beep as we rounded the corner turning onto king georges ..... which in hindsight probably wasnt the best thing to do in that situation .... LOL

haha yeah I didn't hear a beep, i just heard awesome, and it wasn't from me :D

haha yeah I didn't hear a beep, i just heard awesome, and it wasn't from me :D

u heard 248 farting kebabs.

Saw demonrola if his the one that drives rola-87 or something! About 2 days ago cowpasture rd/elizabeth drive

my plates are 87ROLA yeah i was heading home

lol by the way not demonrola

Cheers mate was a qik booz run just got back from avalon , were you in the work truck? headin to kingsgrove mail centre?

Was in the car and went across the lights while you were stopped, i'm on stockies so not that noticeable now, just looks like a fat turtle on the road

Spotted NSW Fairfield @ Shell Petrol Station Silver Aurion (ATX or Sportivo) on Lowering Springs, no spoiler, 19" rims seemed like 5 stud, on the corner of The Horsley Drive & Polding Street.