Spotted - NSW

Spotted

Blue 1ZZ in Randwick racecourse this morning for the CA exam.

plates RON-55? with rims, male driver

Hey sorry bit off topic but are you studying to become a CA, cos I've got a cadetship in accounting for next year with Grant Thornton (an accounting firm), so I will eventually become a CA. hehe good to see others around ;)

2 spottings today

Black Facelift Stivo with Red personalised number plates. Female driver and what looked like a baby seat in the back followed up Springhill Rd in Wollongong all the way into Wollongong CBD

Red Pre facelift, very dirty, didn't get the # plate... spotted on Princes Highway just by Figtree Westfield ~9:15pm tonight

spotted today red stivo....prefacelft, look lowered and and had twin muffler tips, at livo OPORTOS...i was the driver from the blak one...:)

then on the way home at about 2-2.30am silver stivo looked stockish...then black levin came round and my mate sed he just raced him....we all turnd right onto parra road and bang the race was on :ph34r: ...old corolla..new levin...mates nx...and my stivo...

i fink rego on the levin was TTT:888 or sumfing like dat...

spotted round 3-30 cumberland highway cabramatta, near the shell petrol station, black preface stivo wif eyelids and grill. moments later, a silver preface stivo lowered hard on wat looks like 18s.

near the livo westfields, white stivo with rear lip

I was at Livo westfields on Saturday - I dont have a rear lip tho:P

Spotted tonight - Grey corolla, chrome rims, rear projector lights, full body kit, white bulbs, skinny male driver:P

saw you at Gordon outside pizza hut I think picking up some dinner.

spotted @mtdruitt westfield, carpark in front of autobarn/kmart round 12-1pm.

shiny black corolla(cant tell if it was sportivo) but had full sportivo kit, tinted, altezza tail lights...

MONSTA numberplate i think? cant remember? but it was a custom plate.

think it was an asian dude driving too.

16/10/06

spotted a very clean silver sportivo (facelift) at UOW today in the carpark.

number plates were A## - 22P

anyone off here?

yah thats me

clean, hahahaha, the front of my car has all dead flys stuck to it and my windscreen has all that sticky fly crap, lol

anyone off here?

yah thats me

clean, hahahaha, the front of my car has all dead flys stuck to it and my windscreen has all that sticky fly crap, lol

heheh

thats the kewl thing about silver cars, even when they;re dirty they look clean and then when they're washed they sparkle.

anyone off here?

yah thats me

heheh

thats the kewl thing about silver cars, even when they;re dirty they look clean and then when they're washed they sparkle.

is urz silver as well?

last nyt 11pm. Sylvania maccas- Silver facelift rolla, zorst, altezza tails, rear skirt... driver had a look at me as he drove past....

1030am today

Blue prefacelift stivo parked outside Miranda cop station- lowered on stockies, VERY shiny!

Silver facelift stivo, stock. Green P plater female heading toward Sylvania

White prefacelift stivo, chromies, rear skirt, sport grille princess hwy

Black rolla on Parra road north bound Thu arvo - asian / indo looking dude driving Lic plate AUM-xxx

White Ascent in the city today on George St - stock with side skirts and seriously dumped - might be cause it had about five people in the car.........

Spotted MRROLA + MSROLA at the Unigroup dyno last night. Did Sam end up getting that second power run in? Me and Danny left during the bicycle race :huh: