Spotted - NSW

Strawberryface, Sylvania 815pm last nyt

going hard at the gym mate? :D

Hahah sure was man. did ya take a good look at the s12? lol. I saw ur eyelids, they look mean as lol.

BTW, were you wearing sportivo shorts? lol. Cause i saw someone at the gym wearing shorts with the sportivo and toyota tag on them lol, and i thought to myself hmm...

Edited by Strawberryface

Hahah sure was man. did ya take a good look at the s12? lol. I saw ur eyelids, they look mean as lol.

BTW, were you wearing sportivo shorts? lol. Cause i saw someone at the gym wearing shorts with the sportivo and toyota tag on them lol, and i thought to myself hmm...

LOL toyota shorts?? nah man wasnt me although if i saw the guy i woulda cracked up

yeh i saw the s12.. it looks alot different without a rear skirt on like GAZOOM's. im actually thinking of a Remus.

LOL toyota shorts?? nah man wasnt me although if i saw the guy i woulda cracked up

yeh i saw the s12.. it looks alot different without a rear skirt on like GAZOOM's. im actually thinking of a Remus.

Yeh, its not the most aesthetically pleasing exhaust to be honest, but aurally it is quite nice ;).

Spotted a black facelift stivo in penrith today around 1ish. Rego BEC-78#

nice chick driving, didn't hit lift to get rid of the VL Commodore next to her :(

spotted a red sedan with a sportivo body kit on the prospect highway yesterday just after the lights for the blacktown rd turn off heading towards the m4 .... had a cannon muffler as well

spotted 2 corollas last night @ UWS parra.

One was a red preface-lift sportivo - 17'' hyperbronze, c-one eye lids, dumped, black tail lights, and had IGNITION-X sticker on the drivers side . very sexy

The other was a dark green corolla conquest/ascent (not sure didnt really look at it - ran past it cos was late to class) looked all stock but the black rims.

yestrerday 545pm Railway pde Allawah

Black facelift Corolla sportivo (?) with cannon zorst (:huh:) and white rims

had stivo badges but didnt see a stivo front skirt...

spotted 2 corollas last night @ UWS parra.

One was a red preface-lift sportivo - 17'' hyperbronze, c-one eye lids, dumped, black tail lights, and had IGNITION-X sticker on the drivers side . very sexy

The other was a dark green corolla conquest/ascent (not sure didnt really look at it - ran past it cos was late to class) looked all stock but the black rims.

u go uws parra????? spot me spot me!!

Spotted a Black Levin on Oxford Street Paddingon around 2:30. Completely blacked out pre-facelift levin, looked awesome and super stealth :ph34r:

Think the number plate was AWS91E*, he a member on here?

Spotted a Black Levin on Oxford Street Paddingon around 2:30. Completely blacked out pre-facelift levin, looked awesome and super stealth :ph34r:

Yea that was me hhehe i thought you where from here yea the car is pretty black :ph34r: lol

I couldnt tell if yours was a 1zz or sportivo. :blink:

Your car was looking good as well :)

Yea that was me hhehe i thought you where from here yea the car is pretty black :ph34r: lol

Really like the blacked out look! Ive got a sportivo, just completely badged.

Yea im gonna get some black Bolts for my rims as well so its all blacked out completely lol i want to be complete NINJA :ph34r:

So your going for the sleeper look huh ppl think its just a corolla then get eaten lol i like it id do that as well if i had a sportivo :lol:

Yea im gonna get some black Bolts for my rims as well so its all blacked out completely lol i want to be complete NINJA :ph34r:

So your going for the sleeper look huh ppl think its just a corolla then get eaten lol i like it id do that as well if i had a sportivo :lol:

Definately, most people are shocked to see a corolla keeping up with them:P

Red Sportivo, not sure if facelift or not (only saw the rear), plates ST 5151, heading along Griffiths Rd and up Lambton Road past the Mater hospital around 4:45 this arvo

frustrating i STILL havent been spotted yet...

dont worry jase the either have i............:( in the van i mean

no one ever notices an ugly blue van with a tocau sticker on the back........hehhe