Spotted - NSW

spotted JJCRU23R driving on that rd behind the hospital i live off that street and i have no idea the name of it.

:toast: ur first spotted jase!!! :clap:

that doesnt count mish!!

geez we both were just complaining how we cant get spotted... then this happens 2day.

but yea, you only spotted me AFTER i threw my hand out the damn window!

i want someone that doesnt know me personally to spot me! so yea... that 1 doesnt count! muahaha!

spotted a nice "wrx blue" preface corolla on canley vale road, canley heights tonight at around 6-30. was nicely lowered, deep dish gold wheels and had a rear skirt! looks so sexy in the blue!!!

spotted a nice "wrx blue" preface corolla on canley vale road, canley heights tonight at around 6-30. was nicely lowered, deep dish gold wheels and had a rear skirt! looks so sexy in the blue!!!

hmmmm sounds like dukes's car ......

Spotted about 6/6:30ish fredrick street turning onto parra road Ashfield, heading towards burwood. silver stivo with chrome altezza taillights, lowered...

*Bill... how much is Dukes spewing when he was picking that colour we had the original Japanese Runx catalogues out and that was one of the great colours available, and now they have released them to Aus!hahahahahaha it's Honda Jazz blue....Damn Hondas!!! LOL Some-one should check out the original Jap Yaris colours! Now there are some interesting colours!! :)

hmmmm sounds like dukes's car ......

are there pics or specs on this car?

spotted a black preface stivo coming off the M4 onto the northern road in the arvo sometime last thursday..had wheels, lowered, and had a SUNROOF plates were something like EVL470 or ELV470 or something...on the forums?

Spotted a very nice Levin with a Canon and custom foggies. Had a bit of a chat to him on how he's done it, its got me thinking of doing it now. Very nice.

spotted JJCRU23R driving on that rd behind the hospital i live off that street and i have no idea the name of it.

:toast: ur first spotted jase!!! :clap:

that doesnt count mish!!

geez we both were just complaining how we cant get spotted... then this happens 2day.

but yea, you only spotted me AFTER i threw my hand out the damn window!

i want someone that doesnt know me personally to spot me! so yea... that 1 doesnt count! muahaha!

JASE!!! I SPOTTED YOU!!!!!!!

you were just near parra station... ahh near church street... but i cant think of the actual street... BUT YOU WERE SPOTTED!!

it was about 4.30 on saturday arvo...

i saw the little au.TOYOTAownersclub.com sticker - looks awesome man..

spotted a black preface stivo coming off the M4 onto the northern road in the arvo sometime last thursday..had wheels, lowered, and had a SUNROOF plates were something like EVL470 or ELV470 or something...on the forums?

That would be Mario (Indcent)

HEHEHE yea!!

FINALLY! GEEZ...

knew id probebly get spotted if i drove out of rooty hill/mt druitt :P

i was picking up my better half from work... i was parked near a corner wasnt i?

HEHEHE yea!!

FINALLY! GEEZ...

knew id probebly get spotted if i drove out of rooty hill/mt druitt :P

i was picking up my better half from work... i was parked near a corner wasnt i?

yay for jase!!!!

now it's my turn.

everyone seems to spot the red car so easily.

how bout me in the van!!!!

heres what i look like for those who don't know............ :lol:

DSC06747.jpg

DSC06741.jpg

Spotted Saturday morning, Silver Facelift Stivo, dumped with Gold rims passing City Extra Church Street Parramatta, looked very nice...

FAT-911 does your car have yellow calipers, if so i think i was sitting behind you on church st, stock black levin.

Spotted Saturday morning, Silver Facelift Stivo, dumped with Gold rims passing City Extra Church Street Parramatta, looked very nice...

FAT-911 does your car have yellow calipers, if so i think i was sitting behind you on church st, stock black levin.

Yeah it does :D

noice..why is it when i search i dont find any pics of this car!! i want pics..give me pics lol

noice..why is it when i search i dont find any pics of this car!! i want pics..give me pics lol

look in our monthly meet threads.......i'm sure he's been in heaps of pics.

hey guys - outta nowhere i recieved a text 2nite on my mobile saying

"u were finally spotted! hehe yay"

it doesnt seem to be a listed number from anyone ive contacted in TOCAU previously, since i already saved those numbers in my phonebook...

and my mobile is barred from making calls and txts at the moment so yea if you would be so kind as to let me know who you is?! would be plenty of help!

thankx 4 the txt by the way :P hahahahaha

hey guys - outta nowhere i recieved a text 2nite on my mobile saying

"u were finally spotted! hehe yay"

it doesnt seem to be a listed number from anyone ive contacted in TOCAU previously, since i already saved those numbers in my phonebook...

and my mobile is barred from making calls and txts at the moment so yea if you would be so kind as to let me know who you is?! would be plenty of help!

thankx 4 the txt by the way :P hahahahaha

jase!!!

my phone is really dumb it sends text like ages after i press send.......it was me about 10 mins after i saw u last week.......but the dumb thing must have just sent it to u now...... hehe

store my number u silly!!!!!