Spotted - NSW

Spotted a red Stivo getting onto the M2 just after the LCT last night. Plates were OH-84-BY. Had a TOCAU sticker on the back.

HOWDY!!

hi!! we saw you too!!! :toast: .......but only saw a twincam.org sticker weren't sure if you were on here at all.

we were on the way home from a wedding ....14 courses damn we were full!!! thats kicks a$$ to those 3 course meals for sure. :clap:

you need a tocau sticker now!!!! *cough*

which are for sale from me for sydney siders @ $10 each (ruthless plug i know :lol:)

Spotted a white Ascent on Blacktown Road turning onto Leabons Road last Saturday night. The car had a lexus badge on the rear instead of the Toyota badge and a "Lorenzo" instead of S E C A on the tail gate... I lol-ed.

anyone here go to macquarie uni ?

spotted a blue sportivo leaving macquarie uni ..... had black rims with a polished lip

spotted a blue sportivo leaving macquarie uni ..... had black rims with a polished lip

that's my cousin!

he just got the car recently.. and should be joining up pretty soon..

Spotted Black Facelift Sportivo 2day with Red Painted Calipers on Parramatta Road Strathfield Car radio carpark

Rego Plates AYC64N

Asian Guy

Car is identical 2 mine

Finally spotted :rolleyes: I was there trying to see whats available in terms of sound systems these days... I was trying to avoid getting a sub (to save on boot space), but I found out they now have slimbox subwoofers!!! The dude there tried to totally jip me though... I like your little setup there in your display pic! How much did that set you back if u dont mind me asking?

Yess... also my cousin... as well as ic3 man.... haha I just told him now that he was spotted and he's joining up right away...

Spotted Black Facelift Sportivo 2day with Red Painted Calipers on Parramatta Road Strathfield Car radio carpark

Rego Plates AYC64N

Asian Guy

Car is identical 2 mine

Finally spotted :rolleyes: I was there trying to see whats available in terms of sound systems these days... I was trying to avoid getting a sub (to save on boot space), but I found out they now have slimbox subwoofers!!! The dude there tried to totally jip me though... I like your little setup there in your display pic! How much did that set you back if u dont mind me asking?

Yess... also my cousin... as well as ic3 man.... haha I just told him now that he was spotted and he's joining up right away...

Ye did the install myself. PM me for details or add me 2 msn

spotted a white facelift stivo with a white flag with a blue cross in it as a badge on the rear

i tried 2 get the drivers attention but to no avail ..... he turned down quaker park way @ about midnight

oh n dude if ur on here ..... u snobbed me like 3 times :P :P :P :P :P :P

spotted 7pm today

PLUMPTON

Hyatts Road intersection @ the corner of plumpton marketplace.

black prefacelift with Tsport badge on sportivo grille + c-one wingtips, sideskirts.. might have been a sportivo?

hard 2 imagine someone with wingtips and not a member of TOCAU, so it must be someone in here?

saw bill's car at MQ uni car park tonight.. 8 pm

wt were u doing there?

dude i must have missed u by no more than 10 mins ..... lol ..... i was pretty much leavin da car park @ 8:10

saw bill's car at MQ uni car park tonight.. 8 pm

wt were u doing there?

dude i must have missed u by no more than 10 mins ..... lol ..... i was pretty much leavin da car park @ 8:10

i had an early mark..

so i waited til 8ish~ and had a gd look at ur car :yahoo:

bl bl!!!

saw a black stivo with an aero grill friday arvo in chatswood we exchanged waves lol!

also saw a silver one on berowra waters road flashed me at the last second and kinda blinded me

also saw bye-evo friday drivin down my street i see he did paint his rims black very nice job dude saw it when it was parked on hunter street looks like you did a good job