Spotted - NSW

Spotted hotboxcivic last night at around 10pm inside Strathfield Plaza carpark...... dump that thing!!!

Oh, and also spotted a black facelift sedan, lowered on what looked like to be 18s.. this morning around Sydney City Toyota

Edited by Ic3Man

yesterday morning Spotted RED Sportivo Going down North Road In North Ryde around 7am

Also around 7:15am Saw Silver Facelift Sportivo on victoria Road around West Ryde/Ermington going southbound.

Also Black Pre-Facelift Sportivo Following my on Epping Road comming from the city around 5:30pm Yesterday arvo around Lane Cover and turned to Pittwater Road

saw a black stivo with an aero grill friday arvo in chatswood we exchanged waves lol!

also saw a silver one on berowra waters road flashed me at the last second and kinda blinded me

also saw bye-evo friday drivin down my street i see he did paint his rims black very nice job dude saw it when it was parked on hunter street looks like you did a good job

the balck stivo in chatswood is me

u got a tidy ride dude

also saw bye-evo friday drivin down my street i see he did paint his rims black very nice job dude saw it when it was parked on hunter street looks like you did a good job

Hey TJ, thanks for the headlight flash the other day, I did spot you driving to work and then on the way home spotted you again going the opposite direction...

saw a black stivo with an aero grill friday arvo in chatswood we exchanged waves lol!

also saw a silver one on berowra waters road flashed me at the last second and kinda blinded me

the balck stivo in chatswood is me

u got a tidy ride dude

hehehe you wouldnt say that if you saw my car up close all road grime and fingerprint dust lol!

Hey TJ, thanks for the headlight flash the other day, I did spot you driving to work and then on the way home spotted you again going the opposite direction...

yup doin the old commute to work lol! you get the easy traffic going your waymaybe we should swap jobs lol!

spotted faclift accent. Dropped on its ***** chrome mirros, windscreen jets, wheels. Custom side skirts.

From here had the sticker on the back...

AR*****?

I wanna know how low it is if you know who's car it is, or if its yours

spotted today at 7:30am silver sportivo on polding street, fairfield heading towards wetherill park, plates were blue [DUM 81Y] also

saw a red stivo parked outside fairfield chase at 3pm, with a stivo badge right in the middle of his boot (quite nice, very original), plates were white [AUJ ***]

Hello you cockroaches see if any of you spot me ill be down your neck of the woods next weekend all over sydney see who spots me first the winner gets .................... nothing :toast:

well i never see anyone where i live that is on here but yesterday i got a job in the northern beaches so i was down there out and about..

and i couldnt keep track of how many rollas are around!

1. when i was in north sydney i saw a very nice facelift sportivo i think the plate was aza### ,white wheels, parked in front of my car..

2. saw the sportivo STV11N..., i think it was.. :blink:

and thats all i could remember.. :huh: :D

caught bye evo again this morning sorry dude didnt realise it was you till it was too late.

and i think it was oncy i saw this arvo?

other than that i keep seein a facelift rolla round mt colah possibly a stivo not too sure but its got some sexy rims

Spotted Ro11ar at Chesterhill this afternoon. I was the guy that waved at you on the motobike. LOLZ i saw that WTF look on your face when i turned around and waved. hahaha

caught bye evo again this morning sorry dude didnt realise it was you till it was too late.

and i think it was oncy i saw this arvo?

other than that i keep seein a facelift rolla round mt colah possibly a stivo not too sure but its got some sexy rims

yeh was me on the way home from chatty

spotted a corolla last night passing through the tolls on m4 last night during the worst footy trafi ever!!! didnt get to see the car properly but it looked really low and think was black...?

and also about 12.45am this a black sportivo getting off m4 onto cuberland highway.

spotted a black sportivo, nxt to olympic park station, on fri nite, around 5:00pm, nice clean car..

parked in front of me, disregarding all the empty spots around..

made me clean my car today, i realised how dirty it was, hehe

spotted a corolla last night passing through the tolls on m4 last night during the worst footy trafi ever!!! didnt get to see the car properly but it looked really low and think was black...?

and also about 12.45am this a black sportivo getting off m4 onto cuberland highway.

I was on the M4 last nite going passed the tolls, probly around 11:30pm it mightve been. Comming home from the Shoot of so you think you can dance.