Spotted - NSW

dark blue corolla with jdm taillights, dark gunmetal rims & spoiler, random yellow plates on george st outside wynyard station 2day just after 3pm! I was walkin in d rain tryin 2 take a pic with my 6110 navigator but the cam settings were set on the 2nd camera- ended taking a pic of myself. Excuse bad speling im typin this on d train home

spotted tj this morning around fairfield. also spotted a blue preface stivo around the belltower off para road on sunday.

yup thats me alright btw dude your car is lookin sweeeeeeeet! makes me wish id bought the black one lol!

dark blue corolla with jdm taillights, dark gunmetal rims & spoiler, random yellow plates on george st outside wynyard station 2day just after 3pm! I was walkin in d rain tryin 2 take a pic with my 6110 navigator but the cam settings were set on the 2nd camera- ended taking a pic of myself. Excuse bad speling im typin this on d train home

wow!!! ive been spotted!.................. i think...(1st time)

its not dark gunmetal rims... its suppose to be bronze with some blue on the side... XD

stupid pad... is making too much dust...

btw on monday around 1210pm.. spotted a black stivo with grille, eyelid and lowered.. along homebush bay drive

number plate is

AZN ???... asian driving it... lol.. it took me a while to realize :P

Edited by XploShun

spotted a silver face-lift corolla hatch at strathfield tonight around 10.30-11pm'ish. it had very white/blue headlights. anyone here? don't think it was a sportivo.

spotted reg no. poogie at unsw loading zone on monday night... nice JDM looking car!

Also, on the way home from uni today... spotted a parked facelift rolla... not sure if it was a sportivo... i tihnk it was sussex st? Black... also JDM style with front kit... yellow personal no. plates but couldnt make it out because of the rain.

spotted silver sportivo on north liverpool road, around 4pmish ? had eyelids - couldnt see anything else LOL but he wanted a go with my friends white s15,

yes .. i think we all know the outcome of that LOL

Bill is looking forward to seeing your friend at WSID.

spotted red corolla, you know LOL the one with the nice round (custom im guessing) kit, side yellow plates & chrome rims with red spokes. hahas ive read somewhere about this guys car - someone wanted the kit or something ? well your in luck, the cars actually for sale LOL oh btw this was behind fairfield maccas like just 20mins ago LOL, who knew ffld maccas was 24/7 WOOHOO

Edited by mrs.sportivo

who knew ffld maccas was 24/7 WOOHOO

i can hardly contain my excitment lol! have to remember that one

that wasnt you i saw on silverwater road this morning about 8:30 something?

i spotted you near Bunnings. i did slow down a little bit and looked at you when i pass you on the right lane and i thought you saw me too.

i thought your car is clean coz i can see your car is still very dark black while mine is grey/silver :angry:

Spotted bout an hour ago, parked in driveway in btown, down the road where aldi is...

it was black not sure if stivo or normal rolla, but had GB gold on black plates, tinted clear type lights..

and the Lenso Tenzo Type-M rims..

anyone here??

i'm sure many peeps with the black rolla/stivo's here would love to see pic's of your ride, cause few people want them rims..

but it looked good from what i quickly saw when i drove past... i had to slam on the brakes abit near the roundabout while trying to get a better look at your car, lolz..

spotted round 6.38pm tonight @ mtdruitt woolies caltex,

white corolla with 18"(maybe larger) chromies, bodykit & spoiler.

number plate RU**ME? i think.. from memory it hink they were blue plates?

I've spotted twice this week at bringelly on the northern road around 4pm today and monday i think, a grey(i think) sportivo with rear skirt and a cannon muffler.. Anyone on here? i was driving the opposite direction in the silver stivo!

Spotted stock looking silver pre-facelift at eastwood (eastwood village) today, parked next to primary school across from dominoes/pizza hut and red rooster chicken...........i was grabbing lunch.mmmm