Spotted - NSW

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum, good to see so many people love rolla's. Black rolla plate was ATT-11K i think, parked on North Rocks Rd.

Pretty sure that's CORZZA's Mate - Was a member??? not sure

spotted black or dark blue i dunno its night time cant see lol but turning left onto parramatta road off burwood road just now at 7:38pm had a xhaust and the plates might have said xxx-31r or something again it was dark :ph34r:

yeah that was me trying to go to the car wash. didnt see you around. should have waved or something.

spotted a white 03 sportivo turning into lidcombe maccas tonight at say... 10'ish? it was lowered, had dark gunmetal rims with a polished lip? and HIDs too i think~ very nice and clean!

spotted a white 03 sportivo turning into lidcombe maccas tonight at say... 10'ish? it was lowered, had dark gunmetal rims with a polished lip? and HIDs too i think~ very nice and clean!

That must of been me hehe, 1st spot woohoo.

It's just strange I didn't see any other Corollas around.

oh yes now that i see your avatar it must be! lol yeah i wasn't in a corolla. i had my dad pick me up (camry) from the station as i had just finished uni. very sexy ride there mate! so clean... :toast:

Edited by KT668

oh yes now that i see your avatar it must be! lol yeah i wasn't in a corolla. i had my dad pick me up (camry) from the station as i had just finished uni. very sexy ride there mate! so clean... :toast:

Ah k cool, thanx mate appreciate it.

spotted black or dark blue i dunno its night time cant see lol but turning left onto parramatta road off burwood road just now at 7:38pm had a xhaust and the plates might have said xxx-31r or something again it was dark :ph34r:

yeah that was me trying to go to the car wash. didnt see you around. should have waved or something.

i saw u after u turned so i couldnt lol i was going up burwood road going towards concord back home im sure we will spot each other again if u live in the area :P if u havnt seen my car already driving around

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum, good to see so many people love rolla's. Black rolla plate was ATT-11K i think, parked on North Rocks Rd.

Pretty sure that's CORZZA's Mate - Was a member??? not sure

Yeah thats my mate. He was active on the forum. Not really anymore.

Thats his gf's place on north rocks road

spotted blue corolla sportivo washing his car at hungry jacks cabramatta about 2hrs ago, some asian guy with mad long viet split LOL

i tried talking to him, but he didnt reply after i said i love ur car :(

LOL didnt see any corolla sportivos at p6 tonight i think i might have been the only toyota waiting at hungry jacks tonight LMFAOO

spotted blue corolla sportivo washing his car at hungry jacks cabramatta about 2hrs ago, some asian guy with mad long viet split LOL

LOL didnt see any corolla sportivos at p6 tonight i think i might have been the only toyota waiting at hungry jacks tonight LMFAOO

haha what a loner. loll was gonna go to the meet aswell but my cousin got locked up and they wont let him out.

Spotted Kyle aka ATT-11k at 7-11 New North Rocks rd 5.30pm.

Also spotted a silver facelift stivo with HID's, yellow foggies, lowered and aftermarket jap rims. Rego. AT 8888 or similar at around 6pm on kissing pt rd.

haha what a loner. loll was gonna go to the meet aswell but my cousin got locked up and they wont let him out.

lmfao sif loner ! i had my civic's there HAHAHA ew

Spotted today, a nice looking Lexus IS200, which appeared to have just been hit up the *****.. Then not too far up the road, there is a tow truck with a Silver sportivo on it, which looked like it was the one that hit the IS200.. The sportivo had a cannon.. Anyone from here no?

Oh and it was on Camden Valley Way at Leppington.

Edited by GtiRboy

spotted Runx's 2tone 1zz, lookd hot, hammering it on M4 around parramatta at around 3:15pm

Also spotted Silver pre-facelft sportivo with rims and lowered on Victora Road near UWS

spotted a silver corolla either an ascent or conquest prefacelift on red p'z on parra road crossing burwood road next to laziko at about 6:15pm last night swirving through lanes with no blinker :ph34r: with a cannon xhaust

spotted White Pre-Facelift Sportivo lowered on stockies and front grille and eyelids.

Lookd hot, was turning onto Kissing Point Road off Victoria Road around 4:20pm Today.

Spotted today, a nice looking Lexus IS200, which appeared to have just been hit up the *****.. Then not too far up the road, there is a tow truck with a Silver sportivo on it, which looked like it was the one that hit the IS200.. The sportivo had a cannon.. Anyone from here no?

Oh and it was on Camden Valley Way at Leppington.

Apparently the Lexus driver had on 'oh noes' moment when they spotted a pot hole, and decided to plant the brakes at full force instead of attempting to steer around / over it.

The Sportivo will be back on the road soon.

Good to hear it'll be back on the road soon.

Although, does the lexus driver have to pay, or the stivo owner as he was behind him?

Not too sure, I just told Gordo that he was epic and hopes it gets back on the road soon lol.

spotted:

silver conquest pre-facelift

plates my-01-zz

wentworthville

on cumberland hwy

at 1:05pm today

:)

I see that car all the bloody time!! It's a steel blue colour btw, not silver ;)

Edited by lucida