Spotted - NSW

3 spotz to report-

thursday night (lastnight)

CRU222 - white rolla, parked a couple spaces down from me @ westfield mtdruitt... and on the way out, black/darkblue facelift rolla on yellow number plates and green p plates... had eyelids, aftermarket front bar, aftermarket mirrors with indicators... full bodykit? not sure since i only saw it from the front. this was also upstairs carpark at westfield mt druitt.

then today around 4pm, in mt druitt again, driving past 7eleven towards the roundabouts... nice metallic dark red corolla (the stock colour) with the chrome altezza tail lights.

Edited by J_J

Always spot one or two ZZE rollas parked under the building I work in (Talavera Rd). I'm always in the VE Commo company skid machine so my Chaser is never around....

Always spot one or two ZZE rollas parked under the building I work in (Talavera Rd). I'm always in the VE Commo company skid machine so my Chaser is never around....

i used to work on talavera road in nth ryde up until 2 months ago my 1zz is the ultra black ninja hehe loud as can be but dunno if u had seen it when i was there i worked there for 3 years

Spotted DuGong's ride on Homebush Road this morning.

Also spotted a white 03 levin on Centenary Drive (rego - FL-xxxx). I'm pretty sure I've seen this car on the forum before, just can't remember who it belongs to.. haha anyways, very cleann!

spotted a white facelift ascent in big rims in manly near the aquarium and a black facelift non stivo on forrest way around 4:30 had black rims and the driver was giving it a bit of stick

i used to work on talavera road in nth ryde up until 2 months ago my 1zz is the ultra black ninja hehe loud as can be but dunno if u had seen it when i was there i worked there for 3 years

Yup the rolla in your sig looks very familiar..... used to admire it's epic blackness hahaha :ph34r:

If I'm correct in guessing who you work/used to work for..... and you can guess who I work for..... stop stealing our parking spots :P

Yup the rolla in your sig looks very familiar..... used to admire it's epic blackness hahaha :ph34r:

If I'm correct in guessing who you work/used to work for..... and you can guess who I work for..... stop stealing our parking spots :P

lol im guessing u had a spot next to or near mine and have a work car possibly with a lion emblem on it lol is that right or am i way off :ph34r:

Black prefacelift Stivo on Oxford St 11pm-ish last nyt

stopped at the lights outside UN nightclub

black/bronze rims, TOCAU sticker on front bar, lowered

i gave the female driver the thumbs up

spotted what looked like YDOIT4 driving past me @ mt druitt 2day this afternoon.

was black, black altezzas, black sunroof, wingtips, kit etc.

wasnt me mate someone is trying to copy the ninja :ph34r: my car is in the shop so it couldnt have been me and i dont have wing tips or a sunroof <_< i wouldnt mind the wing tips though lol

i got spotted. was very weird. my car was parked at park road in aubrun as i was at a friends house and when i got outside and went to my car i saw something like a fine on my windscreen under the wiper blade and got ou to have a look at it and it was 2 TRD stickers. who ever it was thanx. will stick them on the car.

i got spotted. was very weird. my car was parked at park road in aubrun as i was at a friends house and when i got outside and went to my car i saw something like a fine on my windscreen under the wiper blade and got ou to have a look at it and it was 2 TRD stickers. who ever it was thanx. will stick them on the car.

LOL thats funny

hmmmm id start parking my car on the street in hope id get some trd stickers

but knowing my luck id get a brick through the windscreen before then

spotted a blue stivo decked completely on its a.s.s. this morning on the pacific highway in chatswood around 11am