Spotted - NSW

spotted doano? mettalic personalised plus plates or something like that black sportivo lowered on chromies? maybe...well on the northern road about 1pm heading towards penrith from glenmore park way

then the other night Reckless? hot black stivo on cumberland highway i think it was.

bad memory!!!!!!!!

i always see this stivo around cabramatta

black, with red plates saying TI11NN ? or somethhing along the lines of that LOL some asian guy ?

hey you spotted one of my mates, black pre-facelift stivo lowered on lovells. It's TT11NN but yeh close enough, he's a cool guy ;)

i always see this stivo around cabramatta

black, with red plates saying TI11NN ? or somethhing along the lines of that LOL some asian guy ?

hey you spotted one of my mates, black pre-facelift stivo lowered on lovells. It's TT11NN but yeh close enough, he's a cool guy ;)

hahas nice

i got spotted. was very weird. my car was parked at park road in aubrun as i was at a friends house and when i got outside and went to my car i saw something like a fine on my windscreen under the wiper blade and got ou to have a look at it and it was 2 TRD stickers. who ever it was thanx. will stick them on the car.

so does anyone want to own up???

i got spotted. was very weird. my car was parked at park road in aubrun as i was at a friends house and when i got outside and went to my car i saw something like a fine on my windscreen under the wiper blade and got ou to have a look at it and it was 2 TRD stickers. who ever it was thanx. will stick them on the car.

so does anyone want to own up???

lols, dont think anyone will

just like the person who left the note on my car

haha might be nelson

Late yesterday afternoon, at around 5.30pm, I spotted a very clean white 06 Corolla Levin parked near Ultimo Tafe. It looked like it was lowered. Anyways very clean! =)

wednesday morning saw a white stivo comming out out of merrylands

today saw a silver sedan with black eyelids dumped on some big rims going past beurepairs heading up to the bridge in merrylands and a black levin sittin heaps low at the same spot goin the same way lol! he was gunnin it too

Spotted this morning a pre-facelift, black 1ZZ on the intersection where Hungry Jacks is and Parramatta Rd at Auburn.

Blitz badge on the back, and vinyl on the side. Seen the car many times around. Like many cars, including mine, it needs a well earned scrub!! :P

LOL, another spotted post for today..

spotted:

sinan parked on park road, auburn/regents park ahah

and

DUM-81Y at cabramatta =P

spotted at the same place twice. how exactly do you know it was my car. yes it was my car but if you look at my sig my car has white wheels were as im rolling on stocks atm.

today saw a silver sedan with black eyelids dumped on some big rims going past beurepairs heading up to the bridge in merrylands and a black levin sittin heaps low at the same spot goin the same way lol! he was gunnin it too

Do you know what the rims where on the black levin or if it had a xhaust or racepipe :D i am usually in that area as my fiance lives there so just asking

Spotted: Boy racers on George St, Sydney, Astra vs Pulsar watch out! Hahaha seriously though I've been to sydney several times and am yet to spot any hotted up Corollas, I take you guys all stick to the burbs?

spotted at the same place twice. how exactly do you know it was my car. yes it was my car but if you look at my sig my car has white wheels were as im rolling on stocks atm.

Because your car has this distinct aggressive look about it with the eyelids, tsport badge, 4 window visors, and its low.. oh and the massive Turkey flag on the rear end that day i saw it =) hahaa

Do you know what the rims where on the black levin or if it had a xhaust or racepipe :D i am usually in that area as my fiance lives there so just asking

didnt catch the rims but it was sounding pretty loud i work at beaurepairs on the corner there and i see rolla's all day lol! so yeah coulda been you

spotted sinan again this evening.. lidcombe maccas.. mate u gotta stop following me around! hhahaha jk

haha tell me what car your driving so i know when i see you man. and lidcombe granville auburn merrylands and guildford is my hood. so you stop following me around

spotted sinan again this evening.. lidcombe maccas.. mate u gotta stop following me around! hhahaha jk

haha tell me what car your driving so i know when i see you man. and lidcombe granville auburn merrylands and guildford is my hood. so you stop following me around

lol! havent seen you in merrylands yet.....or have i