Spotted - NSW

spotted Silver Stivo with Gold rims on pennant hills road near bunnings carlingford around 10am this morning, asian guy, gave him a look

I'm pretty sure I spotted you ! Yesterday on Epping rd, around 10pm.. I was cruising next to you for a little while, then you turned right at a set of lights.

Oh by the way, one of your number plate lights isn't working.. ^_^

Edited by Ic3Man

Spotted a prefacelift corolla on the M4. It was the grey'ish blue colour and had a front bar paired with sportivo side skirts and a rear skirt. It also had chrome altezza lights and was sitting very low! It was definately someone from this club as it had an 'au.toyotaownersclub.com' sticker on the rear windscreen. Anyways, nice ride!

spotted a silver stivo with the plates SPR71V on the princess highway today, and shortly after a black preface corolla with an aftermarket front bar near the crossroads. i was in a blue mazda 3

spotted Silver Stivo with Gold rims on pennant hills road near bunnings carlingford around 10am this morning, asian guy, gave him a look

I'm pretty sure I spotted you ! Yesterday on Epping rd, around 10pm.. I was cruising next to you for a little while, then you turned right at a set of lights.

Oh by the way, one of your number plate lights isn't working.. ^_^

yeh i didnt notice you untill i took the right lane to turn, damn, really, number plate light stuffed?

spotted last saturday 4th October going north towards newcastle.. around 11ish am

10 - 15 minutes after brooklyn bridge i spotted a red corolla (possibly a sportivo) with bodykit and black altezzas overtaking us in the right lane. most probebly a sportivo.. since it wasnt long before it was too far in front that i couldnt see it anymore.

Spotted on Epping road/wicks road

White prefacelift rolla dumped really low on Gold Volk rims 15" i looked like.

had dark tints

and deals down the side white/red & blue on the rear doors below the windows.

Anyone?

spotted a silver stivo with the plates SPR71V on the princess highway today, and shortly after a black preface corolla with an aftermarket front bar near the crossroads. i was in a blue mazda 3

Yeah that was me. Going to bondi