Spotted - NSW

me lol.

i was either buying macca's or KFC. i am up there everyday about 1sih.

sorry bill i didn't notice u on penno road either.

also spotted some silver ascent with aftermarket taillights, rims up at brooklyn today.

spotted yesterday on lyons road at about 3:45pm yesterday white pre facelift ascent with cannon xhaust and some aftermarket rims didnt get a good look as they where spinnin lolz 2 guys in the car i passed as they where turning left off lyons before five dock shops.

spotted yesterday on lyons road at about 3:45pm yesterday white pre facelift ascent with cannon xhaust and some aftermarket rims didnt get a good look as they where spinnin lolz 2 guys in the car i passed as they where turning left off lyons before five dock shops.

im pretty sure ive sene ure car b4 ydoit4. i used to do home deliverys for my sisters resterant up in concord

im pretty sure ive sene ure car b4 ydoit4. i used to do home deliverys for my sisters resterant up in concord

Yees zis iz most likely me in concord i am living and most likly you cee me driving around :unsure: sorry for ze englis i am practising my fraanch accent lol

man im so bored at work <_< :huh:

Spotted Ic3Man's ride @ Lidcombe today. However.. the driver did not look like Ic3Man.. :g:

Anyhow, the sideskirts look great!

You seem to be around the area a lot.. you live in Lidcombe ?

Oh, and that was probably my mum.. :P

Spotted Dugong on Marsden Rd 'supercharging' past..

Spotted Ic3Man's ride @ Lidcombe today. However.. the driver did not look like Ic3Man.. :g:

Anyhow, the sideskirts look great!

You seem to be around the area a lot.. you live in Lidcombe ?

Oh, and that was probably my mum.. :P

Spotted Dugong on Marsden Rd 'supercharging' past..

Yeah I do, was walking to the station to go Uni. LOL

And I always see DuGong's ride parked on Homebush Road too.

spotted silver rolla with hid kit tailing 2 jdm civics heading towards holsworthy station lastnight bout midnight.....

lol busted :)

lol y u hanging with our arch enemy the honda civic shame on u... <_<

ahahahhahah technically most of my friends are arch enemies, damn honda's, i wanted something different :) tivo FTW!

spotted silver rolla with hid kit tailing 2 jdm civics heading towards holsworthy station lastnight bout midnight.....

lol busted :)

lol y u hanging with our arch enemy the honda civic shame on u... <_<

ahahahhahah technically most of my friends are arch enemies, damn honda's, i wanted something different :) tivo FTW!

they looked like weapons much work on them 2 civics?

spotted a red preface lift hatch driving along pennant hills road at boundry rd intersection about 5.45pm this arvo. Had yellow NSW plates with AD......cant remember the rest, but looked pretty neat, only caught a glimpse as at it drove past

yeah thatd be me what ones yours?

hmmm there is only one reason why people would be cruising through my hood at that time <_<

*cough*natio run*cough* :spiteful: :D :P B)