Spotted - NSW

no he just wants everyone to look out for it.

he has done the same on every other forum lol.

some replies to it have been quite funny like

"yeah i see about 50 of them everyday"

proud of his car, but armstrong it doesn't stand out very much compared to some other cars. chuck some rims on it and u might get spotted alot more.

and you also blank out the plates so people wont recognise you.

although those chrome hubcaps are differant :P

Edited by Madrox

proud of his car, but armstrong it doesn't stand out very much compared to some other cars. chuck some rims on it and u might get spotted alot more.

lol ive only put myself on two forums. sydneyrollaclub.com and here. CAR ISNT LOST. just love my little car. and yes the hub caps have to go. the plan is to get rims possibly at the end of the year. probably either chrome or black. I dunno yet

if ive been that annoying putting a post up on each site... :P dont worry as i dont plan on making more than one here. lol

If i see anyone around which i tend to pass allot along to work ill post u as being spotted :D

lol ive only put myself on two forums. sydneyrollaclub.com and here. CAR ISNT LOST. just love my little car. and yes the hub caps have to go. the plan is to get rims possibly at the end of the year. probably either chrome or black. I dunno yet

if ive been that annoying putting a post up on each site... :P dont worry as i dont plan on making more than one here. lol

If i see anyone around which i tend to pass allot along to work ill post u as being spotted :D

u go girl!

LOL, woohoo spotted :yahoo:

Today, I spotted another silver facelift levin at the intersection of Hume Hwy and Wellington Road, pulled up next to me with the plates SN-34-KI i think it was. Female driver...baaaaaahahaaaz =P

Edited by KT668

Spotted Silver Corolla/Sportivo? late friday nite around leichart just after norton st ,Silver prefacelift, eyelids, wingtips etc. Drove up to u n had a chat, u had a girl in ur car, just curious as to who u are on the forum? I was the guy with with black stivo with my gf in the car.