Spotted - NSW

Spotted Silver Corolla/Sportivo? late friday nite around leichart just after norton st ,Silver prefacelift, eyelids, wingtips etc. Drove up to u n had a chat, u had a girl in ur car, just curious as to who u are on the forum? I was the guy with with black stivo with my gf in the car.

That was me....

i was once a regular on here...not so often any more..

thats why you dont know me lol

Nice ride brother, my missus was paying me out cause i always chase up done up rollas and they mostly snob me off, she didnt think that the forum existed, but after we started talking she was gobsmacked that its real.lmao

Nice ride brother, my missus was paying me out cause i always chase up done up rollas and they mostly snob me off, she didnt think that the forum existed, but after we started talking she was gobsmacked that its real.lmao

why didnt you just give her the link to the site so she can check it out lol..

my mrs thought she new your mrs and she was like...is that so and so...im like i got no idea who that was roflll

Spotted Black Pre-Face sportivo with Grill/Eyelids lowered and green P plates on smalls road this morning. Had personalised plates and i highbeamed him and got a reply. Welcome

Yeah dave, ive seen him around the area a few times... always gives a wave. Doesnt look like hes on the forums though, gonna have to pull him over and have a chat :P

why didnt you just give her the link to the site so she can check it out lol..

my mrs thought she new your mrs and she was like...is that so and so...im like i got no idea who that was roflll

lol, she knew it existed but didnt believe that so many people were into rollas and made a club sorta thing.Her names Gabriella, might bring her down on the meet this weekend.

Spotted J_J and he spotted me parked at plumpton maccas with my angels on, he parked next me and came out and greeted me.

It was really nice meeting you, hope to see you around.

Edited by Maximas

Spotted J_J and he spotted me parked at plumpton maccas with my angels on, he parked next me and came out and greeted me.

It was really nice meeting you, hope to see you around.

yea you probebly will haha!

sorry to bother ya while you were on the phone!

spotted a stock black prefacelift sportivo with a trd sports sticker above the corolla badge on the way to the city to meet MRRUNX and spotted a stock silver prefacelift sportivo on the way back from the city

Spotted Mish/Marks old car - OH84BY pennant hills rd near commenarra park way around 2pm today.

He waved, my window was up, i waved.

My partner laughed because she doesn't believe that there are other corolla ppl out there as well!

G-Day.... I noticed a Black sportivo on Sunday near Blacktown heading further west in the other direction. I was going into Blacktown... I hard a horn beep as we passed each other. If you were beeping at me "05 Silver facelift sportivo" I heard you.... Sorry I did not have time to beep you back...Cheers who ever it was if your from TOCA.........

Take it easy

SILVERBACK

had a blue pre-facelift stivo come into my work today owner was askin bout some nankangs for it lol cheapass! anyway it was dumped on some nice rims so it looks good but probably handles like *****

Spotted Mish/Marks old car - OH84BY pennant hills rd near commenarra park way around 2pm today.

He waved, my window was up, i waved.

My partner laughed because she doesn't believe that there are other corolla ppl out there as well!

lol my girlfriend thought i was wierd for waving to a spotivo that may not be part of the club.

nice looking car you have man.