Spotted - NSW

spotted Silver Facelift Sportivo with Blacked out headlights and lowered on anzac bridge heading into the city this morning around 11:20am look hot...i was going opposite direction

Gunmetal Rays Rims? That could well have been me. Just not sure what bridges I crossed . . . Sydney is a little confusing for us simple folk from the north . . . (hee hee, North and simple in the same sentence . . .)

Spotted a blue facelift sportivo on Centernary Drive this afternoon around 12'ish. It had plates 'WOW-475'.

Pretty sure that's my cousin.. black wheels with polished lip ??

Anyway, spotted a black prefacelift stivo on Silverwater Rd turning onto Parramatta Rd behind me yesterday around 4 or so.

Had eyelids, rear skirt and I think painted stockies..

geez M_M you were close enough to walk up to the guy and ask him personally?!! LOL!

looks like tayles white corolla although the front end and rims are nothing like his. im only going by the ACT plates lol

geez M_M you were close enough to walk up to the guy and ask him personally?!! LOL!

looks like tayles white corolla although the front end and rims are nothing like his. im only going by the ACT plates lol

i was across the road i just zoom in wit my camera look in my face book if u wanna see the pics that i took

Spotted a black pre-facelift stivo at Memorial ave/Hume hwy intersection with a thick red stripe down the middle and plates ZDR-XXX. pulled off the stripe pretty well imo :)

also saw a stivo leaving livo exhaust, AJJ-XXX? anyone know if the owner of the 2 stivos there are on these forums ?

Spotted a black pre-facelift stivo at Memorial ave/Hume hwy intersection with a thick red stripe down the middle and plates ZDR-XXX. pulled off the stripe pretty well imo :)

also saw a stivo leaving livo exhaust, AJJ-XXX? anyone know if the owner of the 2 stivos there are on these forums ?

The owner of livo used to be but last i spoke to him he said he doesnt go on much anymore.

The owner of livo used to be but last i spoke to him he said he doesnt go on much anymore.

is this the black or the blue stivo?

Spoted TJ hitting Lift up Old Windsor towards Cumberland Hwy.

hmmm must have been in the morning i was late dropping off bubs (its ok she wasnt in the car with me)

i saw your car this morning at northmead as i went into YHI to pick some tyres up

never noticed before but there are heaps of stivos around my area. doubt a lot of them are on the forums but anyway.

spotted:

AWC-XXX passing through canley heights, black prefacelift

AON-XXX sleek looking white pre facelift with eyelids and grille at hamilton rd and avoca intersection

AUK-XXX parked at canley heights not too long ago, black facelift

perhaps we should create a signal or something to let others know if they're on the forums or not :)