Spotted - NSW

aahah i had the same reaction.

oh i see, i don't even know where rawson is -__

yeah they told me i pulled up not too long after, they were like "your car was in that spot 10mins ago but it wasn't your car"

then they told me they saw you and maggie and it made sense

you should come out for a cruise with us again :)

HAHA nice, if only we stayed abit longer but yeah organise another trip to wollongong :) PIPPIES !!! maybe after i come back from port stevens

ahaha port stevens sounds fun :) when we going? i think we are going to 7mile soon

blacknight: hahaha yea man.. always there..:P morning and afternoon..:P

OMGSH!! and i turned at wallgrove too, and im dead serz.. :P

raver: lol... ill make a huge sign for you..:P

lol im on the m4 most of the time, say 4 times a week, friday-monday. 9 in the morning and 530 in the arvo. i work at a wash at penrith so i turn off at wallgrove and mulgoa. might see you and raver one day aye

im in a 06 volvo s40 from fri-sun and on monday im in the corolla, might see me.

lol! i have to drive to work EARLY lol.. olympic park :P at 7is somfing like that buh i leave my house earlii dont want to catch traffic lol...

yea one daii.. like end of this month.. :P at penrith if u go and if i go lol..

ahaha port stevens sounds fun :) when we going? i think we are going to 7mile soon

lols yeah i think anna and johnson is coming port stevens but yes

tell Yang to call me when u guys go 7mile LOL seriously i want to eat pippies >=/ i didnt get to eat any last time LOL and cappucino i know its illegal LOL but u know im hungry :(

lol! i have to drive to work EARLY lol.. olympic park :P at 7is somfing like that buh i leave my house earlii dont want to catch traffic lol...

yea one daii.. like end of this month.. :P at penrith if u go and if i go lol..

yeah..wont be long for the meet if everyone turns up.

Well that could be why i havent seen you blackknight..lol i drive the opposite way to you, towards the city hahah

Edited by RAV3R

yeah..wont be long for the meet if everyone turns up.

Well that could be why i havent seen you blackknight..lol i drive the opposite way to you, towards the city hahah

lol oh no wonder, not to worry, might see you one day aye. i dont drive that fast anymore so yeah.

tell Yang to call me when u guys go 7mile LOL seriously i want to eat pippies >=/ i didnt get to eat any last time LOL and cappucino i know its illegal LOL but u know im hungry :(

ahahah ok no worries ^_^ but i think we might be going this sunday or the sunday after, when flek gets his new car ^_^

ahahah ok no worries ^_^ but i think we might be going this sunday or the sunday after, when flek gets his new car ^_^

WOAH WOAH WOAH, FLEK IS GETTING A NEW CAR ?!?!?!?! dude whats wrong with his car now LOL didnt he just get the conversion

spotted either a silver prefacelift corolla with black lips and skirt or a levin with black lips and skirt lol

WOAH WOAH WOAH, FLEK IS GETTING A NEW CAR ?!?!?!?! dude whats wrong with his car now LOL didnt he just get the conversion

ahahah nothing. thats really tracys car xD, flek's got a S15 should come in this week, freshly imported ^_^

Always spot Madrox's sportivo parked at his work place (tint-a-car, am I correct?). It always looks so clean..

110% correct.

i gave it a paint protection yesterday again so it comes up nice an shiny.

do you work or live in the local area??

Prob seen u a couple of times along the M4...either getting of at para road .. or exiting from merrylands..

Always see this Green i think its a levin or tivo... body kit and rims.. flying down m4 and seen him a few times on cumberland highway wenty