Spotted - NSW

Yeah, Martin from TeamGROUNDzero tinting is heaps good. I've seen a number of his work.

I can also recommend Boyd, he's in the Concord area. He charges one price for any % tint. Price just varies depending on the size of the car.

You can PM me for details if you like.

^martin moved already at woodcroft..

however there's a guy @ plummo that does tinting aswell.. not so such what his name was and how much it cost...

----

almost crash into a BLACK TRD AURION thursday at old windsor... :o

got scared lol... this guy did indicate "changing lanes right to left"

*sigh**

spotted White Facelift Sportivo with Black Lenso Type-M wheels the other day going northbound on the Sydney harbour bridge.

and tonight spotted what looked like 1996-1998 Corolla seca hatchback, with White Lenso Light wheels, but appeared to be a 2 door, 1st time ive ever seen one in a two door. Also had Dual exhaust

Mad, that would be lylee on the forums! =D

Ill have to hit you up in a month or so about tints aswell!

haha thats the one. i just searched through so many members rides threads to find him lol.

$295 is the price for my mates for 18%.

we have a special on darkest legal atm for $295 aswell. down from $395.

but i can keep the special price going for mates, so if you come in to get it done let me know before hand.

SHUX BOYS use r gettin RIPPED OFF!!! my mate did my tint for 150 n i got 20%...

Theres a guy that tints windows at PLUMPTON his names martin his bizness names TEAMGROUNDZERO tinting. My mate got his ZRE152 done there n it cost him 180 or 190 n he got 15%!!!! LOL!!!

yeah and the film in dyed korean made.

our films costs about 150 per car american made metalised.

yeah we can use cheaper films if you like but they will bubble and fade.

i know the boys at bently, audi, merc of syd, VW and rick damelian prestige would prefer paying a higher price for better quality films and workmanship.

but i can see where your coming from, i would rather pay 150 to get my corolla done in an ok looking way then paying 300 to have to perfect.

think ill hit you up soon mate. i'd rather pay double and get it done rite first time around instead of ripping the tints off a week later with a razor. and atleast there is warranty on the thing i hope.

thats the way. 25 year warrenty on midnight express for $295. the only way to void it is if, you sell the car, use ammonia on the windows or scratch/damage it yourself.

had cmelift come in on friday to look at tint. sorry about the boss man, he was in a ***** mood lol.

Spotted a black face-lift Corolla Ascent or Conquest on Parramatta Road about 5.40pm waiting to turn onto Centenary Drive. It had black Lenso Type-M with red lips.. very nice!

Also spotted a silver Cappuccino on Hume Highway near South Strathfield at about 6.15pm. Don't see these everyday! :P

Mad, that would be lylee on the forums! =D

Ill have to hit you up in a month or so about tints aswell!

haha thats the one. i just searched through so many members rides threads to find him lol.

$295 is the price for my mates for 18%.

we have a special on darkest legal atm for $295 aswell. down from $395.

but i can keep the special price going for mates, so if you come in to get it done let me know before hand.

SHUX BOYS use r gettin RIPPED OFF!!! my mate did my tint for 150 n i got 20%...

Theres a guy that tints windows at PLUMPTON his names martin his bizness names TEAMGROUNDZERO tinting. My mate got his ZRE152 done there n it cost him 180 or 190 n he got 15%!!!! LOL!!!

yeah and the film in dyed korean made.

our films costs about 150 per car american made metalised.

yeah we can use cheaper films if you like but they will bubble and fade.

i know the boys at bently, audi, merc of syd, VW and rick damelian prestige would prefer paying a higher price for better quality films and workmanship.

but i can see where your coming from, i would rather pay 150 to get my corolla done in an ok looking way then paying 300 to have to perfect.

Well buddy the tints actually called MIDNIGHT EXPRESS n i dont think its cheap!!! So wot if hes tinted a MERC AUDI OR WOTEVA.. Rick Damelian probably only goes there coz its just down the road... My tint n martins tint comes wit WARRANTY so if n e thin happens u get NEW TINT!!!! My mate that tinted my car works at ryde TOYOTA n the company names called TINT A CAR...

LOL

Madrox works at Tint a Car as well - Same companies boys, settle down :)

not nessasarily true.

i work for tint a car five dock and once we have the tint off. the new tint is covered by warrenty.

we are franchises so every store has diff rules. what was your warrenty issue might i ask???

GTLOST you from around the hills area? I think i saw you near rouse hill, chucked at the plates :lol:

did work lol. starting new job on thursday. i am comfused, your mate works at plumpton as a tinter but also works at ryde toyota but also works with russle at RYDE TAC. maybe i am missreading but fark your mate gets around alot.

spotted KEN33F on concord road today. nice yaris man.

did work lol. starting new job on thursday. i am comfused, your mate works at plumpton as a tinter but also works at ryde toyota but also works with russle at RYDE TAC. maybe i am missreading but fark your mate gets around alot.

i neva said my mate works at plumpton i said theres a guy that tints windows there n he tinted my mates zre152... my mate that works at ryde i grew up wit him his names ben were family frenz so yeah... the guy that tints windows at plumpton his names martin hes in TGZ n so is my bro so thats how i kno him....

LOL

Madrox works at Tint a Car as well - Same companies boys, settle down :)

not nessasarily true.

i work for tint a car five dock and once we have the tint off. the new tint is covered by warrenty.

we are franchises so every store has diff rules. what was your warrenty issue might i ask???

GTLOST you from around the hills area? I think i saw you near rouse hill, chucked at the plates :lol:

Nah bro im from MoUnTy KoUnTy... LOL!!!

I took my mrs there a few fridays ago.. LOL...

Hey, I spotted you too! Very clean as usual. Heh, I was going to post in here, but I just got home and I see you beat me to it. :P

although this isnt a toyota, ill chuck it in anyways...

spotted a black 300zx with ferrari badges and stickers around it in fairfield...fail :ph34r:

Sigh...........

That should really look TOUGH....BIG fail.. :ph34r:

saw a silver lowered prefacelift sportivo with black rims silver polised lip with L plates in st johns @ 4:30pm-ish and a white lowered prefacelift sportivo with gold rims parked in cabramatta west @ 7:30pm ish

About 5:30-6:00 around ashfield, blue sportivo or at least it looked like a sportivo, sacked with 18s i think,...............mesh grill and by that i mean it was pretty much chicken wire jammed into where a grill should be!..........fix it up buddy,ride looks awesome but that grill looks cheap.