msn telemarketing

jade

hey all...

just had some guy add me to msn and pretend to know me from here, only to find out that he saw one of my posts regarding HID kits and was trying to sell me one from his ebay store...

BEWARE, he also asked me to post his ebay store info on here..... how much more dodgy can you get, even trying to bribe me with a set of HID bulbs..... :o

really..... and i thought the most annoying thing in the world was telemarketers calling at 6pm while you are trying to eat dinner.... :unsure:

the same dude added a few of the mods too.........just block him...........thats what we did. must be super desperate.

and take ur msn address off ur profile name..........in the past few months i've had more then a few weirdo's add me too .........one was even from a rexy club........weird that he would have our msn address. then the amount of F* words they throw at u its just too childish for my liking........i agree whats the world coming to!!

i love the BLOCK option. !! :toast:

really..... and i thought the most annoying thing in the world was telemarketers calling at 6pm while you are trying to eat dinner.... :unsure:

OMFG those people are scum! I tell em where to go, everytime! Freakin' worse than Jahova's Witness