d2 coilovers G.B

specialized32

aaaaaahhhhhhh... i wanna do make my payment but i dont have that sorta money in my bank account.. :( i needed it to be paypal so i can pay on my credit card and not get charged interest from a cash advance.

specialized32 can i still possibly pay by paypal? i know there's that $30 fee, but it's the only way as far as i can tell... unless my girlfriend will let me borrow it... <_<

hmm ill ask her today and get back to you when i get in from work. send me an invoice on paypal, and whichever i choose, i will make payment this evening.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

List so far for people who have paid.

Vvtlir (vic).....PAID

Rolling blk (vic)....PAID

Donza (vic)....PAID

limz rolla (nsw)

2zzrolla (vic)

2fst4u (vic)....still in?

blue_rolla (nsw)

Sunny (nsw)

SIL3Nt (vic) PAID

account details below,

with your forum name as a reference, once you have made payment pm me with your address details, type of coil (street/track), engine type (1zz/2zz), corolla, celica etc (apprently there a little different)

Acccount Name: Andre Viktor

BSB: 633000

ACC NO: 126189273

Edited by specialized32

Vvtlir (vic).....PAID

Donza (vic)....PAID

limz rolla (nsw)

2zzrolla (vic)

blue_rolla (nsw)

Sunny (nsw)

SIL3Nt (vic) PAID

account details below,

with your forum name as a reference, once you have made payment pm me with your address details, type of coil (street/track), engine type (1zz/2zz), corolla, celica etc (apprently there a little different)

I've only just got back from the bank (via subway) to let you know im paid up but looking at this i guess you already know that. dam your quick....I've sent a pm with the addr details

Vvtlir (vic).....PAID

Donza (vic)....PAID

limz rolla (nsw)

2zzrolla (vic)...PAID

blue_rolla (nsw)...PAID

Sunny (nsw)

SIL3Nt (vic) PAID

account details below,

once theres 7 paid im sending the order off and it will be sent via express post so not long to go guys thanks for the patience

Edited by specialized32

Vvtlir (vic).....PAID

Donza (vic)....PAID

limz rolla (nsw)

2zzrolla (vic)...PAID

blue_rolla (nsw)...PAID

Sunny (nsw)...PAID (waiting to clear)

SIL3Nt (vic) PAID

account details below,

once theres 7 paid im sending the order off and it will be sent via express post so not long to go guys thanks for the patience

so thats 7!!! :clap: would the other two 2fst4u and limzrolla let me know if your still in or not i want to get the order off to d2 before thurs

better take that back mate. i wanna see them this friday too

i'm getting the rear sway and front strut off bigbum next tuesday, so hopefully i can get everything in by the end of next week....latest!

thats a good combo.. i got rear sway n front strut too .. works well.. u just need to budge the steering wheel abit while cruising at 100 and feel the whole car move that direction.. awesome feeling.. makes u confident with coilovers when gunning around a corner :D

I'm sure we will get em soon, cuz I know where specialized lives

Hey Goodboys, can you tell us what a good dampening and camber seting is for the street.

the camber settings suspension city set it up for me.. dampening i set my front .25 and rear .5

u keep twisting the pin clock wise till it locks up .. den go back 1/4 of the full circle..

think thats the easiest way i can explain it..

once u install it .. it will feel very rough .. play around with it.. takes time.. i suggest dont put all the spare wheel and panels back.. coz u will remove it again to set the coilover settings. i found it the hard way :lol:

what about hight wise...

thats just up to our own personal taste yeah?

correct... normally the guys like to have it set as a 1 finger gap between the wheels n guard..

but i like mine with no gap :unsure:

it takes time adjusting the height .. coz u gotta jack up the car and do 1 coil at a time.

It just hit me, there is going ot be a whole bunch of used springs that might be up for sale yeah?

Im looking for whiteline 35mm drop??

Pm me if you like keep this thread as clean as you can.

Edited by Mopp